View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:18 AM   #31
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

It wasn’t long after Therion stood up when Sarevok and Edwin were next to her again, the mage’s nervous hands, so calm when casting a spell, now trembling with lust groping her tits and probing her ass and pussy.
“She’s mine mage!” Sarevok hissed.

“No, no, no! (I’ve waited long enough, haven’t I?) I’ve cast the spell? My scroll? My turn! (Bad enough that I have to get sloppy seconds after the dwarf).”
“We don’t have all day” Therion decided, stopping the quarrel “Can’t you two, for once, share?”
“So it will be, brother” Sarevok nodded, grabbed Viconia and untied her hands. Once again she hissed when she felt the blood rush but as she wanted to insult Sarevok she was thrown brutally to the ground. She managed to use her hands to soften the fall and landed just as the tall warrior wanted – on all fours.

“You need back-up to take me, warrior?” she mocked Sarevok but her grin disappeared when Edwin spoke some ancient words and she suddenly stopped feeling her hands. When she glanced at them, she saw they were hard and grey – like stone. “What did you…” she started to yell at Edwin but as she raised her head, eyes blazing in fury he rammed his cock into her soft, warm and moist mouth.

“I’ll dispel it… oooh… after the…. Yeah, yeah, bitch… after the fun” Edwin hissed between moans of pleasure. “Suck it bitch, suck it good, yeah, make it good.. you whore, yeah…”
“Why so vocal?” Sarevok chuckled after having finally removed the last part of his armour. He grabbed Viconia’s hips and raised her cute, tight ass high.
“Ughh!” the drow hissed as he rammed first his fingers into her swollen pussy, then withdrew them and touched her pussy-lips with his long, hard cock.

“I can share you… for now” he bent, whispering to Viconia’s ear “But soon I’ll fuck and rape and torture you all by myself. You will be begging for the dwarf’s cock before I’m finished with you!” he laughed and plunged his cock into her cunt, with two strokes burying his huge cock so deep that the drow could feel his balls slapping her ass.

“Nnn… mpfff… mmm…” Viconia hissed and moaned around Edwin’s member in her mouth, feeling the taste of his pre-cum on her tongue.
“Yeah… bitch… suck me… if you want me to cum… down your sweet throat… and dispel this nasty little spell…” the mage chuckled, slowly moving his cock in the priestess’ warm mouth. Her moans, caused by Sarevok brutally plunging his cock into her cunt aroused him even more.

“Mmm…!” Viconia moaned, feeling intense pain radiating from her abused pussy with each savage thrust. But what was worst was that while she hated how different men had taken her face, literally face-fucking her, she was astonished to see that Edwin, as impatient as he was, didn’t do anything like this. His moves wore slow and not very deep and he could be going for hours… unless she sucked him off.
So the drow slowly began licking the hard prick, caressing it with her nimble, dexterous tongue, moving up and down the shaft. He couldn’t make her lick his balls or anything like this, she still had the will to fight… but also wanted him to finish as quickly as possible as the lack of feeling in her hands terrified her. Even worse was the fact that now, she effectively could move now only her face (up and down the cock, that was her choice) and ass (rocking backwards and forwards in the rhythm of Sarevok’s pushes).

Under her oral ministrations, Edwin groaned, holding her head with his hands while moving in and out at his slow, steady pace, loving how she actually tried to get him off. This always worked, their fear being the best motivator, no matter how feisty they acted. In the end, magic was supreme to brutal force, even though brutes like Sarevok or Korgan would never understand that simple fact. It was pure irony that the drow who worked on his cock, slurping and sucking on his hard shaft, coating it with her saliva as it slid back and forth between her tight warm lips, probably understood the power of magic far better than her new masters.

Sarevok had leaned over her again, having no need to hold her now that she could barely move anything besides her ass and head, his hips still slamming into her, driving his hard shaft into her unwilling cunt deeply and mercilessly. His calloused, combat-experienced hands reached down beneath her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard, making her moan even louder around Edwin's cock.

Therion watched them impassively, only a slight smirk indicating the joy he found in watching his comrades force themselves upon her. Viconia hated him with a cold, stark passion that fuelled her willpower, giving her the strength to resist despite the blazing pain the long cock driving into her caused her.. Lapping along the underside of Edwin's cock, she loudly slurped on it, trying to focus on the degrading task to ignore the stabbing, burning pain emanating from her sore cunt...but it did not work exactly as she'd hoped, the pain being far too great and too intimate to be forgotten.

„ Hmm...yes...so tight...so warm...take my cock, slave....”, Sarevok hissed into her ear, „ that's what you are now...a slave...and...hnnngh...we will never...let you go...” hearing the muffled protests from their victim, he chuckled...then sank his teeth into the soft skin of her neck, his cock twitching at the horrible scream that followed. „ Watch it, you imbecile! She nearly bit me!” Edwin hissed, glaring at his comrade with blazing eyes. „ Oh, can...hnnngh...it...mage...you're...always...compl aining...if we didn't...hnngh...need you...”

„ Blah blah, we would've killed you long ago...hmmm...oh...that's better, don't stop...keep this up, drow and I'll cum soon...and maybe give you your hands back....stuff the threats, Sar. Therion..needs my magic. And my expertise..he can...always hire dumb...oh yesssss!” Edwin never finished his sentence, feeling his balls churn, he grabbed Viconia's head tightly as his cock began to bathe her reluctant tongue in his cum, the taste making the drow heave and gag with pure disgust. „ Hmmm..yes, take my cum...take it all....and swallow....”
For a moment, she considered simply spitting out his vile seed but she was quite sure that they would punish her...there was no use for a small act of defiance if it didn't get her anywhere...she, she worked her throat, swallowing down the huge mouthful his cock left in her mouth just as Edwin began to withdraw from her mouth.

„ Show me your mouth”, the wizard said once he'd wiped his cock clean with her hair...another indignity the drow would never forget. Still being rocked from behind, she parted her lips, allowing Edwin to see that she had indeed swallowed all the cum even though her stomach was still churning from the taste. „ Happy...now....mage? You...got your...hnnngh...pathetic...little...wish...hnnn... .aaaaaa....goddess.....nnnhggggg....” she snarled, her words interrupted by pained cries as Sarevok pummelled her cunt even harder now. „ I like it when they're still...feisty...make it much more...fun to break them...” he whispered, biting her again. „ Hnnaaaaaaaaaa! Becssue...you couldn't....get any...woman to do as ...you want by...asking her...can you?” the drow spat out, making Sarevok laugh...then groan as he began to cum.

Viconia hung her head, a pained gasp escaping her lips as she felt his hot seed splatter against her sore insides. He pounded her pussy a few more times, delighting in her cries before pulling out, slapping her ass with as much force as he could. „ That was...quite well done, bitch...but I am not sure if you have yet earned the use of your hands back....”, he began, but this time Therion cut him short. „ Enough, Edwin...we can play more later...now we should get going. I don't want to spend my life on the road!”

Edwin raised his hands to cast the counterspell but Therion suddenly approached him and whispered something. The mage nodded and started to cast another incantation. Soon a glyph of green light appeared in his hands and slowly flew to Viconia. The drow tried to twist and avoid it, but with her hands useless and heavy she had no chance. Overcoming her spell resistance, the rune touched her forehead, feeling a bit warm but not unpleasant and disappeared.

“A simple geas spell” Therion explained with a smile and Viconia cursed in her mind. “Tell her the conditions, Edwin.”
“(Simple spell? My spells are never simple!) Well, its easy, even a drow domwit like you will understand” the mage said while putting his now limp cock under the robe “If you hurt us – you will be pierced with agonizing pain. If you try to leave our company without our permission – the same.”
“Shar damn you!” Viconia cursed “Four against one and you still need magic to keep me in line? You sure have to be afraid!”

“Just want to keep things under control” Therion shuddered. “Little sister has the same spell” he added, pointing at Imoen, who was still lying on the ground, curled into a ball “Release her Edwin!”

Last edited by GrimReaper333; 02-04-2012 at 10:55 AM.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote