View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 09:31 PM   #240
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doesn't count? There are plenty in mainland Britain that would gladly see every one of Sinn Fein hang, rather than have them in any sort of power sharing agreement over a single square yard of the United Kingdom. They are petty grievances because, well, those men volunteered to do what they did. Nobody made them. It is right there in your own post "IRA volunteers", "Ulster Volunteer Force". On the other hand, nobody volunteered to be in the Manchester Arndale centre the day it was blown up.

What some one right there in the thick of it may see as a legitimate grievance, well, let me tell you how it looks to the typical British tax payer. Northern Ireland has just been gifted a big sum of money which could be spent on housing, hospitals, education, or creating the Freeport the DUP so desperately want in order to boost jobs. But Sinn Fein and the DUP probably wont get to decide how to spend the money because they're squabbling over languages and same sex marriage. Hardly fucking important in the scheme of things. Now you're telling me it is in fact because daddy got shot trying to blow up a police station? How about, he fucking had it coming?

Yes, it looks fucking petty to me. Twenty years of peace and growing prosperity down the drain for some thing that happened a generation ago. If Michelle O'Neil and Arlene Foster can't keep the hatchet that Martin McGuinness and Ian Paisley buried 20 years ago, deep in the ground, they want their heads knocking together and their cunts kicking right out of any form of democratic assembly. They, and their parties, don't deserve to be any where near Stormont.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote