View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 10:55 PM   #227
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The deadline to install a first minister and deputy to head a power sharing government in Ulster is tomorrow. Other wise it is direct rule from Westminster.

According to Sky News, the big remaining sticking point is language, with Sinn Fein wanting "Irish" put on an equal footing with English in the province. I wonder how much of that extra £1billion that would leave after all the road signs have been converted to dual language, and the cost of converting every public information point taken out?

I also wonder how widely "Irish" is used in the province?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote