View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #8
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation

I was absolutely furious to see James with my Rachel, there was no way he or anyone else was taking her from me tonight. I closely followed, staying a discrete distance. I watched her flirt with him as they walked up the path towards the local gardens.

They were both seated on the bench when I saw his arm move slightly around her, touching my girl. My car parked adjacent to the park, was my option to gather what I needed. I rummaged through the boot and found my tools of trade, a tire iron, rope and an oil rag I use. I slowly walked nearby, watching his filthy hands touching her body as they were kissing to the point it disgusted me. This was my Rachel, not his.

I waited till they were that interlocked within each other until I struck. With a mighty strike, the iron slammed into James’ head, instantly knocking him down as blood appeared. Rachel screamed in shock and disbelief, I slammed the bar into her ribs, knocking her to the ground. The rope was applied to her feet and hands as my oil rag wrapped around her mouth.

I carried Rachel cautiously back to my car, laid her in the back seat and secured her into position. I put my tools back into the car, turned around and looked in the distance and saw James’ body in the same position I had left it, slumped on the ground, blood oozing out. My plan to have Rachel was starting to take effect.
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote