View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #22
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
For me it is about being forced to do a series of acts I would not want to do. How depraved, humiliating or shocking, or what leads to these acts is left to the one/ones forcing me.

The Blackmail part that best gets me excited is being forced to "pose" for a sequence of pictures depicting me as enjoying some of the more mild acts to be performed. Make it look like I really wanted to be there and not forced to succumb to their desires.
Yeah, I think the best thing would be to start out with the pictures of you enjoying it. Each time goes a little further and you really have no way to stop it from escalating into something you'd never consider doing. All it takes is pictures of each step to lead to the next.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote