View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)
Default Tables turned

I don't know what's happening. This has never happened to me before.

I'VE ALWAY BEEN IN CONTROL.

I was in the throws of my FORTH orgasim. I was enjoying the pain AE was inflicting on her. I even forgot for a moment the threat he had issued. then somehow next thing I know I'm ordered to get on all fours, I'm looking at the tear streaked face of ROSIE still dripping blood and milk and my juices from her face and my face is right up to the blood and SHIT covered cock between us. That little PIGGEE of a SLUT obediently cleaning it. Then next I know with AE's strong hand twisted in my hair the foul, thick, long male muscal being shoved DEEP into my throat. SO DEEP I think he wants to plow it down through my throat into my stomach.

RAMMING IT OVER AND OVER DEEPER AND DEEPER into me with no respect for me as a woman or a fellow human being.

Then without warning, dragging me only by my hair, he releases ROSIE and takes me into a private room.

I cry, kick, scream and fight but uselessly.

In the room I'm FORCED TO GET ON ALL FOURS LIKE I WAS THE FILTHY PIG.

I plead, then to my revulsion I feel AE's tounge on my rear. I'm scared and want out but at the same time, it feels good and I feel a tingle deep in me, but I refuse to let him know.

Then just as suddenly he stops and drags me out into the main room.

I thrill at seeing ROSIE get the SHIT beaten out of her and forget the pain and humiliation. I'm put in the center of the room on display. Then to my horror BRUTILIZER is called over and he betrays me as he grabs my arms and help keep me defenseless for what's to come.

I’m told to “TO SHUT-UP!” In defiance I keep crying, pleading, and screaming.
In response AE swats my ass with a huge,
“CRACK” sound. My face reddens from the humiliation, but despite my desire against it my pussy wettens,
Then as if playing some cruel game my body shoots out a tiny squirt of urine.

Brutilizer says “NAUGHTY GIRL” then says “THE LITTLE BABY GIRL WET HERSELF” to the entire room.

Then giving a sign has ROSIE wedged between himself and me.

Brutilizer shove her shriveling, dripping breast in my mouth, then as if to hurt ROSIE more and also add to MY humiliation he take his massive hand and squeezes her and shoots a hard stream of milk in my mouth and down my throat, saying “DRINK LITTLE BABY”.
GURGGLE! GURRGGLE! GURRGGGLE!

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-04-2011 at 05:55 PM.
vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote