View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #34
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

while rosielawson is struggling with a cock in her fat ass, I turn to notice a gesture that was pointing towards Vixen.When Vixen backs a bit off from Rosie's crotch, I quickly pull out of Rosie, & then grab Vixens hair with one hand, while my other hand grabs Rosie's hair, & I jerk both of their faces towards my cock, only to have Rosie taste her own ass on my cock, with some slime being smeared around on her face, I look at Vixen while she tries to pull away, but I jerk her head towards my cock, then I rape her face as Rosie is left with a raped ass & mouth.I grab Vixens face with both of my hands shoviing my cock deeply into her mouth as she chokes on it.
I had come in this place to get my stress off me, but end up taking my stress out on the hotties that I notice.I notice a door next to me & open it up, while I dragged Vixen off into this quiet room, as she wimpers & yells for me to stop.
Off into the room, my cock nice n wet, I make Vixen drop on her knees on all four ...............

analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote