Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter Three: Miss Allen

After that first incredible night, we had to lay low for awhile. Naturally, it made the news. A “hottie” snatched from the streets minutes before her husband arrives, seems to get some attention. Obviously, the van was painted the same day that we saw it in the papers. Nick was even able to add some decals for a plumbing company. To tell you the truth, it scared the fuck out of us.

Another thing it did though, was give us some great reminiscing to do over some beers. Young Zack would get a hard-on by just sitting around talking about it. I have to admit, I did too a couple times. I mean, this woman was “smoking hot!” We couldn’t have dreamed about a better first victim. The one thing we were pissed about, was that we didn’t have any pictures to remember her by. It was all in our memory banks.

I guess I’ll touch on that now. I alluded to it earlier. During this lying low period, I connected with a guy on my favorite fantasy site. Long story short, there is this underground network for real rape videos. I guess some guys will pay big bucks to be able to jerk off to watching a woman actually get raped. None of this studio acting crap. None of that Russian shit. The real stuff! This guy told me that he would pay us a thousand dollars for every real video we sent him. So what we started doing is carrying a video camera with us. Luckily those things are pretty small these days. I usually do most of the filming. We send the guy the raw footage. He does his “thing” and edits into a pretty good looking finished product. He digitally alters our faces so that we could never be identified. We split the money evenly. Even though I do most of the work, I’m cool with that. Zack says that he makes more money these days from raping than he does from flipping burgers. And it’s a hell of a lot more fun! I got a call from the guy the other day. I guess “Cheerleader Amanda” has become a freakin rape video star! I’m not sure if it’s the cheerleader fantasy, or that a lot of guys like adorable young girls with little puffy tits. He said to me..”Get me more like that! I’ll even pay you a little more for that shit. I can’t make copies fast enough of that little cutie.” So anyway, I guess that means that we are now professional rapists. Kinda funny, actually. Getting paid for raping beautiful women. What a country!

After things had cooled down, we were all anxious to get out there and do it again. It felt like forever since we were fucking Princess Victoria. One thing we knew, we weren’t going to do the “street move” again for awhile.

So then what? Nick came up with the idea of raping someone we know. I said “no fucking way. We’d be sure to be identified.” He said “Well I don’t mean like a best friend or anything. Maybe a friend of a friend. Or maybe someone we want to get back at. Maybe the girl at the bank that was such a bitch to me the other day.”

Then out of nowhere Zack bluts out “Miss Allen.” “Who the fuck is Miss Allen?” I asked. “She’s an English teacher at the high school. She was always such a bitch to me and my buddy J.J. She’s a big reason that we dropped out.” Now I’m thinking there’s probably bigger reasons to drop out of school than a bitchy English teacher, but we let him expand on Miss Allen.

“What’s she look like?” Jerome asked. “Kind of hot, actually.” he replied. “A tall redhead.”

Well, redheads aren’t usually my thing. But I have seen good looking ones before. I think the percentage of “hot’ redheads is pretty low, though.

Later that day, Zach came back with a high school year book that his older sister had. “Here’s Miss Allen.” he said. I looked at the picture. Hmmm.. she was pretty good looking. “Jennifer Allen, English Department” it said under her picture. You can’t see her body here. She’s not a “fatty” is she? “No. Tall and kinda thin. I always thought she had nice tits.” Zack said.

“Ha ha! Fucking a teacher sounds pretty cool.” commented Jerome. “Even if she’s not my teacher.”

“OK. Miss Allen it is.” I said. “Let’s fuck that bitch.”

“Do you think it would be OK if I bring my buddy J.J.?” Zack asked. He hates her ass as much as I do. Maybe more. I promise, he’s cool. He would never tell anyone about us.”

And that’s how J.J. entered the “patrol.”

After doing a couple days of research and scoping things out, it turns out Miss Allen is single… thus the “Miss.” She lives in a first floor apartment by herself. She’s 29 years old. And by knocking on her apartment door when I knew she wasn’t home, I concluded that she didn’t have a dog. Dogs can be a pain in the ass if you’re planning to rape somebody in their home. I saw her come and go a couple times as I was checking her out. Damn! She is tall. Maybe like 5’9”. Long legs, and it looks like she doesn’t have much of an ass. But Zach was right, looks like she got some titties on her. And we all know, I love titties!

TO BE CONTINUED......
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote