Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter Two: in The Beginning

When we first decided to start this little group of ours we all met a few times to discuss what we do and how we would do it. The first thing we needed to do was buy the van. Luckily Nick knew of one that would be perfect for what we needed. So, we all threw in some cash and “bingo” we had ourselves a “rapemobile”.

In those early discussions we figured that most of our stuff was going to be mobile. We weren’t turned on to the home invasion thing yet. We thought the best thing to do was just cruise around and target someone… grab them.. and go. No one wanted to risk taking a victim back to their place. Jerome suggested that we take them to Nick’s shop. Blindfold them first so they didn’t know where they were going. But Nick shot that down pretty quickly. So, we settled in on just driving around and having our fun in the van. That seemed like the safest thing. So, we outfitted the van for our enjoyment. Nick welded a couple pairs of handcuffs to the inside wall. He positioned them so that the victims arms would be spread out pretty far in either direction. We added some lighting that ran off the van’s battery. Put a black curtain in behind the front seats, so that it completely blocked what was going on back there. Even at night when we had the lights on. And finally, a nice mattress to finish it off.

Now to find our first victim. Our first inclination was to go to the mall. Lot’s of “hot” women go to the mall, right? And a lot of times they go alone. Let me tell you, a trip to the mall takes on a whole different dimension when every woman you see is someone who you could soon have your cock buried in. We drove up and down the aisles of cars looking for someone to snatch. Looking back, it was a riot. I was driving and Nick was in the passenger seat. Jerome and Zack were kneeling behind us, with the curtain pulled back so they could see out the front. Everyone had an opinion. “Oh, Oh, that one” Nick said. Turned out she was typical of what we found out Nick likes. A little blonde, cute as Hell. She was carrying a bag from American Eagle. She fit the profile of a ‘little rich bitch”. Made sense, since the mall was in the upscale part of town. We positioned the van so that she would walk right by us. As she got closer, Jerome said, “Man, she ain’t got no tits. But she IS fucking beautiful”. Luckily for her, and unfortunately for us, she cut over to the next aisle when she was two cars in front of us. She jumped into a little BMW and off she went. I was right. She was a “rich bitch”.

There was a big letdown when we lost her. Like me, everyone’s hearts were about pumping out of their chests. That’s the way you get when you are close to grabbing someone. What an intense rush! After she pulled away I looked back at Jerome and Zack. Zack, that little fucker, had his hard dick out and was stroking it. Apparently that’s what he was doing as she walked towards us. I said “slow down son. You need to keep it in your pants until AFTER we have then in the van”. Zack replied, “Man, I so wanted to fuck the shit of that bitch. Wow, this is going to be fun”.

As we cruised some more, it seemed every time we targeted someone, something made us decide “no”. In most cases there were just too many people around. I spotted this absolutely gorgeous one that made me tingle down there where it counts! Probably mid-twenties. Dressed to the max! Long dark hair. Big tits that had a nice bounce to them. The kind of bounce that tells you they are actually real. She was carrying two big bags from Nordstrom. Perfect! I’ve never had enough money to shop there. As she got closer she looked like she was probably from Mexico, or somewhere down there. Perfect, again! I love Latin women. We positioned ourselves like before. The plan was that as she walks by our van, Jerome and Zack would slide open the door… pull her in… and off we go. I already had it in my mind to just drive off normally. No speeding, or shit like that, that would draw attention. But, as our luck would have it, all of a sudden she stops, pauses, and turns around and heads back to the mall. It was like she forgot something. As she walked the other way I said, “Damn! Look at that ass! And those legs! I can’t believe that she’s getting away. Nick said, “just drive up there and let’s grab the bitch”. But in that little time of hesitation, a couple more people appeared. “Shit man. Too many witnesses now”, I said. We kept thinking that we’d see her come back, but we never did. I was definitely disappointed at that losing that one. But I had to admit, Zack was right. This WAS going to be fun!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote