View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #25
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Tired
In more pain than I can ever remember being in
Humiliated and feeling blood run from my torn vagina and down my thighs. I hear a female voice say "MY TURN!"
I look up to see the TALL, MUSCULAR, HUGE BREASTED, AMAZONIAN WOMAN KNOW AS VIXEN LOOKING AT ME PREDITORIALLY AS IF I WERE HER PREY.
"NO" I say weakly my voice horse my throat in pain with each ward from the oversized cocks that have been shoved down it a gurggle with each word from the various liquids thrown into it.
Vixen gets a sluttish colored lipstick from the bartender then knees down and puts the lipstick thickly and sloppily on my lips with no real concern how it makes me look.
Once applied she throw it to the side and locks on my lips brutally. Forcing her tounge deep in my mouth.
She forces me to stroke her seductively as if I was suppose to enjoy it and she was a man.
She holds me in this lip lock until she tires of kissing and wants MORE. She forces me to kiss her neck then lower and lower till my mouth reachs her right nipple. I feel the suction devices removed from my breasts and feel relief till after the bucket are removed her hands replace the buckets disgustingly.
My mouth is rammed deep into her nipple then my face sinks into her huge breast. Then to my horror and the amusement of the room I feel fresh milk shot down my throat.
I try to pull away but have no strength.
After a while I guess she tires of me on her right breast and moves me to her left breast for a new supply of milk.
I swallow it but want to throw up but realize I'm lucky to be allowed to breath.
Finally I'm released but get no repeave as my head is forced to move don to her belly button.
She make me kiss it for a while her THICK pubic HAIRS and female scent painfully obviosly only inchs away.
Finally My head is released an I think I will be let go.
But she make a motion and a coffee table is brought out and she get on.
Her sexual area hanging over the edge.
I can see the table is at the perfect height of my head.
The table is shoved forward and my face is rammed deep in her thick pubic haired sex.
Her thighs, muscular from excersise lock like a vice, tight around my head removing any hope of escape.
Her juices, HOT and ACIDY TASTING from having had a baby only months before.

"LAP MY CLIT BITCH" She orders as her hips move and hands on my hair guide to help her achieve orgasm.

The whole room CHANTS, "LAP IT UP SLUT" and cheer her on to cum hard all over me alternately.

I scream as everytime I lick and suck her pubic hairs follow her acrid juices down my throat.

The more I scream the more it brings her to orgasim

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote