View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe there to be a significant difference in the reasons for this fantasy between men and women.

I am finally able to pinpoint where my fantasies come from. Its really strange, because there are two reasons, I am not sure which one is more dominant.

First being an obvious one. I am Catholic, raised by people who made us believe that sex was bad, so rape to me is about fulfilling my needs without compromising my good girl qualties. When you are raped, you cant be a slut, right?

But, there is this whole other reason too. I really like danger and guys who are dangerous. So it turns me on if a guy is kinda not right and wants to rape you and beat you.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote