Thread: Male needed
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #39
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I swing the forklift directly in front of you; stopping with the forks on each side of you and about 3 feet from you. I climb down, swinging some web straps in my hand. Before you have a chance to do anything, I have a strap looped around each of your ankles and tied to a fork on the lift.

I stroll back, reaching for a lever. slowly the forks raise up, lifting your feet off the fllo. Before long you are suspended between the pallets and the machine. then moving another lever, the machine spreads the forks wider and wider till your legs are stretched painfully wide.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote