View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #30
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

It was, after a few more hard thrusts into her sore, overstretched anus. Korgan sighed as he pulled out, slapping her ass a few times for good measure before stepping away. „ That was a great ass! Not as good as Imoen's but still...it'll be great to fuck this daily!” he laughed while Viconia, still on her knees, her face in the dirt, her ass raised, could only glare at the three men watching her. „ Was that it?”, she hissed, „ I've had worse”

She knew she was probably on thin ice with comments like this, but she had to project confidence...if she gave them any indication that she was broken already, that she was this weak...she wouldn't be able to live with herself again. They had given her a second chance – if only for their own pleasure – but Viconia DeVir was certainly not going to waste it.

She heard a loud groan of pain, followed by Imoen's whimpering – which was already starting to grate on her nerves – as the young human girl was cut off the tree and fell to the floor, drawing her knees up against her chest, the whip handle having been pulled out by her brother. Now, the redhead tried to make herself as small as possible, trying to avoid being noticed by anyone. „ So, great fearless leader...are we going to stay here or shall we seek a better place for the night?” Sarevok asked, looking over at Therion, who absent-mindedly played with the whip. „ Good question...I think we should try and get a few more miles behind us. Athkatla is still a tenday's travel away...and as much fun as we had so far, I do wish to get to the city eventually.”

“Not a bad idea but… no.” Therion said approaching Viconia. “I don’t think I could wait so long to fuck this bitch.”
“Damn, it seems I have to wait a little longer for my turn” Sarevok laughed “She’s all yours, brother.” With these words he moved back as Therion stood above Viconia, who was still laying on the ground.
“Oh, the mighty leader finally decided to do something himself instead of sending his lackeys” Viconia smirked, looking up “You were afraid that even now I can hurt so you send the dwarf first? Ughh..” she fought back her scream as Therion slapped her.
“That scroll was expensive but it was a good investment” the leader smiled “I’ll enjoy taming you” he grabbed Viconia and threw her so she fell on her back. This brought another short cry of pain as her back hit the hard ground.

Therion was next to her within a heartbeat, forcing her legs apart with his knees, easily overpowering her. His hands groped and squeezed her breasts as the priestess hissed in pain and try to twist her body to escape the inevitable assault.

Viconia was quite shocked to notice that Therion’s cock was hard already, as if he hadn’t just flooded his sisters face and mouth with a river of cum. She grit her teeth and started wiggling even more as she felt the cockhead of the man’s huge, hard, long and thick cock touch her pussy lips.

“The dwarf may have taken your ass first, but I’ll enjoy screwing your cunt even more” Therion laughed in Viconia’s face as he grabbed her hips and pushed his huge dick in, with one powerful thrust. The drow’s body suddenly jerked in pain, trying in vain to push him off and to escape. “Oh, yes… so tight… so warm…I’ll enjoy fucking you and filling this beautiful hole with my divine seed. I’ll be doing it often” he hissed as he continued pumping his cock in and out of Viconia’s dry and still sore pussy.

“Aaa… to… Nine… Hells… aaa! With you!” Viconia still remained feisty and managed even to spit in her rapists face. In respone he only laughed and grabbed one of her breasts, twisting her nipple hard. As her body twisted in pain, each move of hers aroused him even more. It was almost as though she was fucking him back, she realized but she couldn’t help it – he tortured her tits so hard that she had no choice but to twist and writhe her sensuous body underhim, as he fucked her and fucked, plunging his cock in, withdrawing it and pushing it in one thrust again. “Aaa!” she shouted as once again she felt his cock stretch her tight hole, causing her pain with every rapid thrust, with every push filling her with even greater pain.

“Oh yes, Viconia, oh yes… you don’t know how long I’ve been lusting about you… dreaming about fucking your sweet body. Dreaming about how you twist beneath me, how your warm cunt envelopes my dick, how your tits feel once I’m squeezing them and twisting and pinching…”
Therion gasped while still pounding his victim mercilessly. “I don’t want to be a god of Murder you know… rape… and slavery… that is so much better… more pleasure… taking your victim… uggh! Taking her, fucking her senseless as I’m doing with you… keeping her for your own, torturing, using her whenever you wish… ugh! Making her life’s goal to serve your every whim, that’s what will become my domain!” he was speaking faster and faster, still fucking Viconia with a steady, merciless rhythm. It seemed as though Therion could control how long he lasted – maybe another gift from his divine father?

“You… mmmpfff” Viconia’s curse was cut short as Therion did something completely unexpected – squeezed her left tit, and when she opened her mouth, kissed her, pushing his tongue deep inside her mouth, probing it, filling her with an even greater humiliation.

Viconia twisted beneath him, trying to move her head to the side to avoid the humiliating kiss, but she was compeltely trapped underneath his pumping body, his tongue exploring her mouth against her will. For a moment, she considered simply biting him...but then thought that she had no diea what his blood might do if she got it into her...as much as this hurt her pride, she couldn't take any risk...

He groaned into her mouth, changing his pace, now sliding in and out of her at torturously slow speed, making her feel every single inch as it slid in and out of her, allowing all but the head of his cock to slip out from between her warm, dry folds before slowly forcing his entire lenght into her again, eliciting a loud, muffled groan from her. With drawing from her mouth, he laughed at her obvious pain and misery, even though she still tried to swallow back tears.

„ That's hnnngh...why I'm raping...Imoen...every day...as my...sister she...has the divine...spark as well...and each time...I sink my...cock into her...I rip it away...piece by piece...”, he said, groaning in between , relishing pumping into her time and again. Gritting her teeth, criying out in pain, Viconia looked at the others who were simply watching, though she could see a huge bulge underneath Edwin's robe. The mage was just as easily excited and distracted as the rest...that would be useful...if she could remember it amidst the blazing pain!

„ And even...now...when it comes to rape...my powers grow...I can last as long...as I wish...and I never...have to rest...as long as the girl I...fuck is...unwilling...”, he continued, leaning down to clamp his teeth around her nipple, making Viconia cry out loud again, her body bucking under him as she soughs to escape, his teeth sending spears of pain through her upper body even as he violated her cunt.

Even though the pain made her dizzy, her mind raced and a faint sense of dread dawned upon her. If he could do this without tiring...he could literally rape her forever until her body failed...oh goddes, this was not good...it would probably be the most horrible death she could imagine...and he knew about the unspoken threat he had just uttered.
„ Hnnn...but I think...we're finished...for now...after all, Edwin and my brother want their turns, too....”, he said, smiling happily as he looked down at her angry, pain-scrunched face, humping her cunt for a few minutes more before finally pulling out with a loud moan...just in time to spray a huge torrent of cum all over her belly and tits...
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote