View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #27
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Imoen's weak, sobbing protests were muffled by the gag but Viconia could see the stark terror in the girl's eyes. What had happened? She struggled as the disgusting dwarf tied her hands tightly, nearly cutting off all the blood flow. „ Well, at least you had some...company in the meantime”, Therion said, chuckling, „ how about thanking us for not leaving you all alone, my dear sister?” Smiling coldly, he unfastened the small leather string that held the gag, pulling it out from between Imoen's trembling lips.

The young girl stared at Viconia for a moment, both surprised and shocked, before a harsh backhanded slap from her brother brought her attention back to him. „ That was an order. And you know I do not like to repeat myself.” She shrank back under his gaze – as much as that was possible with her still being bound to the tree. „ T-thank you...for not...leaving me...all alone...t-t-thank you f-for summoning the...h-hobgoblins to k-keep me company...”, the girl whimpered, her eyes cast down, her body trembling with faint sobs.
„ Therion...what happened...”, Viconia whispered in shock.

When she had first met the man, he had already been ruthless and determined...but he had treated his younger half-sister fairly...and he hadn't had this aura around him...this presence of unremitting, merciless evil that would have done any high priestess of Lolth proud. Her hands now tied, she suddenly felt the dwarf's greedy, thick fingers grope her ass, making her yelp out in shock and disgust. „ Hmm...I'll love having my way with you, elf...”, he chuckled, „ You remind me of a wild elf lass down south...she used to scream so lovely when I raped her ass...” The pride with which he said it made her shudder and she squirmed in Sarevok's grip to escape his fingers, but the armored giant held her tightly, his grip like steel. „ I showed him the truth about himself”, Sarevok chuckled, the dark-skinned man looking over at his half-brother. „ He killed me...but in the end, I won.”

„ Oh, please...stop giving yourself more credit than you deserve. Without me, you wouldn't even be alive anymore.” Therion had turned away from Imoen, stepping towards Viconia, his hands gripping the fabric she hastily donned and ripping it open to expose her abused breasts again. „ Part of it is true. When he died, his power drained into me. It was the best thing I ever felt. Pure, unbrindled power. And...I learned that i could actually become a god. I could truly step into my father's footprints...only that i would not be the god of murder. I have other...preferences.” he reached out and grabbed a hold of Viconia's left breast, squeezing it so hard his fingers left darker imprints.

The drow cried out in pain and fought harder. „ Please...Therion...don't...I beg you...don't do this to me...not again...I...I can't take it anymore...” tears ran down her cheek as she thought about having to go through it all again...and maybe worse, if the sight of Therion's half-sister was anything to go by. Therion frowned. „ That's not the Viconia I remember...by the gods, how far have you sunken?”

„ Hrm...used to be more feisty, eh?” Korgan asked, chuckling, „ I'll take her anyway...” Therion looked at Viconia teary, cum-encrusted face and shook his head. „ I don't want another wreck. I want the haughty drow priestess I lusted after for weeks. Edwin!”

„ (Always these interruptions...and again, no word of thanks for my ingenuity...ungrateful swineherds)...Yes?” The wizard came closer, taking a moment to let an appraising eye wander over the drow's half-naked body. „ You have a scroll of Wish on you, right?”

The former Red wizard looked at Therion, then at the drow, his face filling with disdain. „ I am to waste one of my most precious possessions on a...dark elf? On this lowly piece of...meat? Surely that's a joke...(and a bad one at that)” „ No, Edwin, it is not. You will use the spell to return her spirit and mind to its unbroken state. Of course, she will still remember her rapes...but as a distant memory, akin to a dream.” Edwin listened to Therion's words, seeming half impressed, half scowling. „ This is still a waste. These scrolls cost a fortune!” „ They do. I know. But I know what I want. And I will not be denied. Get to it, mage!”

“(Always orders, always orders, did I ever get a reward for all this?)” Edwin started muttering as he was preparing to cast the spell but Therion quickly interrupted.
“Quit mumbling mage” he snapped finally “You got your reward, remember that bitch Dynaheir? We gave her you. Pity she managed to provoke you so hard, we wanted to have a sixth round with her” Therion said with small smile , then turned to Viconia and explained to the terrified priestess “He put a wand of fire in her ass. And now proceed with the spell, Edwin!”

(Always orders, but yes, I’ll show my exceptional skills)” with these words he began his incantation.
“Damn, those rituals are so boring” Korgan yawned “Come fuck-slave, going to take your ass again”
“Wait for the drow” Therion simply ordered moving to the hanging Imoen. “Imoen is now mine” he said simply, unbuckling his belt. Imoen’s head was directly on the height of his crotch.

“The hell she is yours” Korgan raised, drawing his axe. He shot a quick glance at Sarevok, but the tall man just shrugged.
“Are you sure, you want to… challenge me?” Therion said, almost calmly putting his hand on the hilt of his sword. Even with his unbuckled pants, there was something in him that made Korgan move away.
“You can have her, yeah you can. But I’m so banging darkie’s ass in a heartbeat!” he said, glancing at the drow.

Therion simply smiled at touched Imoen’s lips with his cockhead. She tried to wiggle her head away but quickly made a long moan of pain as Therion twisted her nipple, took off the whip out of her pussy and rammed it back again.

“No sister, it’s the second time you make me repeat myself today. You will be punished, of course, but pray that you won’t make me repeat myself again.” He made a small sigh when Imoen took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it there, still hanging upside down. “Oh yes, suck me sister, you know how I like it… oh yes, suck it long and good, make it good, make it good and I won’t give you to Korgan, yes… like this. More of those slurping noises, yes… Try to move that pretty head of yours, I know you’re tied… yes, this way, take me in, take me deep… slurp some more… oh, good… now lick my balls, yeah play with them with that sweet little tongue of yours… yeah sis..!”

Meanwhile purple light was beginning to form around Viconia, filling her with a feeling of great power, making her feel really good for the first time since her capture. For a moment she forgot about the family that held her, her ordeal, abuse, repeated rapes and the fact the she maybe has fallen in an even worse situation. She was Viconia de Vir, priestess of Shar and she wouldn't submit to those surfacers – sons’ of a god or not.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote