View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #26
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

“Oh yes, you will” the dwarf chuckled but the tall man hit his helmet with his gauntlet, silencing him.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t go with you, when you were going to kill Sarevok, I should have, but I’ll repay this to you, I’m at your service now” Viconia said, putting on some villager’s clothes so that she could cover her nudity. She didn’t know why, but at her words the dwarf chuckled again. “If you need me against him, I’ll help. Or have you defeated this Sarevok already?” she asked.
“He sure did” the tall, spiked man answered, with just a hint of amusement.
“To be honest I was kind of angry, when you left” Therion said slowly “Thought about doing nasty things to you, but well, past is past. And as for my welcome gift… this one is still alive, I guess” he gestured towards Kalin, whom he had knocked out. “Have fun” he said, tossing the dwarf a dagger, and watching as he knelt near the villager and returned him to consciousness.

“What would you say about payback?” Viconia asked with a devilish smile and started cutting.
“Why don’t we just tie her up already? (Must I always think of this)” Edwin muttered to Therion, his words unheard because of the anguished screams of tortured Kalin.
“And why should we?” Therion answered with a question “She’ll go with us willingly, haven’t you heard? Much easier than dragging her.”
“Yeah, that was quite funny” Korgan chuckled “She told she will be of assistance. Ass-istance, get it?” he laughed as the party sighed.
“Viconia, need to get going” Therion finally said “We err… left Imoen somewhere.”

“I’m almost done” the priestess responded and finally left Kalin. He admired her job – she cut the man’s tongue off, eyes, all the fingers, castrated him and left him to die from bloodlust. She gave the dagger back. “Ah, almost like new!” she said. While it was far from the truth, she still felt completely exhausted, after exacting at least some degree of revenge she felt a bit better. And she didn’t want her new partners to think that she was weak and useless. She knew that she had to work hard, just to make up for being seen naked and raped by those men.

Finally, when they were going back to the camp, where Imoen had been left, Viconia asked the men. “I’m grateful for your help as well. My name is Viconia, how should I address you?”
“Korgan” the dwarf simply responded, grinning as if he knew something funny she didn’t.
“My name is Edwin, master Edwin. (Surely she must have heard about me, surely!)” the mage started mumbling to himself.

“And I’m an old friend of Therion’s.” the man in spiked armor answered. “Ahh, there is the camp!” he said, showing a small clearing, surrounding a single tree. No tents or fire were in this “camp”, but Viconia could see, some silhouettes – orcs maybe, or hobgoblins.

The sun was still blinding her so only when she entered the clearing she noticed Imoen and when she did she stopped rapidly. She remembered Imoen as a young, pretty, a bit naïve and too cheerful girl. Now, the red-head was quite different – in fact her state was similar to that of Viconia not long ago. She was tied to the tree, upside down. Tears were smeared on her face, face that was covered with dried cum. A gag was placed and tightly secured in her mouth. Imoen’s perky tits were covered with lashes and bite marks. Her young pussy was so filled with cum that it was simply drizzling out of her, flowing down her body, around her tits, and on her neck. A whip was sticking out of her cunt, its handle pushed deep. Six hobgoblins where surrounding her.

“They got Imoen!” Viconia shouted, stating the obvious, but quite sure that the party will deal with the monsters in a matter of seconds. But as she said this, the hobgoblins disappeared.
“A simple summoning spell” Edwin said.
“Must’ve used them to make sure she doesn’t get away” the armored man said, causing another chuckle from the dwarf.
“Who has done it?” Viconia wondered, as Imoen opened her eyes.
“Mpfff! Mpfff!” small whimpers came from her gagged mouth as Viconia turned to Therion. She only saw a fist.

“Aagh… what?” she asked disoriented, falling to the ground.
“We did that to her” Therion calmly stated as the tall man grabbed Viconia by her neck and raised her and Korgan began to tie her hands “And we will do this, and more – much more, to you as well”
“Yeah, you’ll be of ass-istance” Korgan laughed evily.
“And by the way… my name is Sarevok” the armored man said, taking of his helmet.
Viconia watched in terror and confusion, as Therion approached Imoen and put his hand on her breast, squeezing it.
“Missed me, sister?” he asked.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote