View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #23
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

„ That was nice...but how are we supposed to fuck her like this? She's filthy! I'm not touching that!” one man complained, much to Viconia's relief, but he was quickly interrrupted by Alius, casually dashing the drow's blooming hopes of getting out of this without the dreaded gangrape. „ As if I hadn't thought of that...what kind of a host do you think I am?”

Viconia heard him come closer...and then shrieked as a bucketfull of ice-cold water was dumped over her, washing away most of the cum from her body...not to mention making her skin glisten and her nipples stand out from the cold...She gasped, panting at the sudden shock, her heart jolted in her chest...when the second bucket was emptied over her, finishing her cleaning. „ Better now?” Alius asked, laughing.

„ Oh yes!” the man said. Viconia heard him step towards her and a moment later, her head was grabed and her chin forced upward. „ Look at me!” Cringing, Viconia opened her eyes to his sight...and, once more to the merciless sun....oh, goddess, at the moment she would have given anything to be back inside, even in that awful cellar. The man holding her head was the one who'd made her promise that she'd fuck him.

„ Time to make good on your promise, little drow...”, he said, lying down on the ground, his cock sticking up in the air, large and long. Viconia looked at his throbbing member, waiting for her, knowing all too well what he wanted from her. Sobbing quietly, still shivering from the cold, she crawled over to him and climbed on top of him, to the cheer of all the gathered men, many of whom were jerking their cocks again to get them hard after cumming over her. Slowly, she lowered herself onto the cock, hesitant to let it slide into her pussy...too hesitant for ther man, who simply grabbed her hips and forced her down.

As she felt his cock invade her tight cunt in one single stroke, she cried out, whimpering as she felt it throb inside her. „ Now ride me...ride my cock!”, the man commanded, punctuating his words by a few hard slaps to her abused tits. Cryng harder, her eyes cast down and closed, Viconia did as she was ordered, slowly moving back and forth and up and down on his cock, squirming at the painful sensations her own motions caused in her lower body.

Confident that she was doing all the work for him, the big man reached up and began groping her breasts with large, callused hands, the rough skin making this treatment even worse, adding even more pain to Viconia's already miserable state. „ Hell...that's too much for me! Mind if I join in?” she heard another man say and the one she was „serving” simply said, „ Sure...go ahead...” One moment later, she felt her chin being grabbed and the head of another hard cock push against her lips.

Obediently, she parted them, her body trembling with sobs, letting the cock slide in, immediately beginning to slurp and suck on it like the whore she now well and truly was....she did not even resist when he began to violently fuck her throat, making her gag and drool around his cock. The one in her pussy and the one in her mouth came almost simultaneously, filling her mouth and pussy, respectively. Being ordered to, Viconia swallowed like an obedient bitch, the taste making her shudder...but before she could reflect on what was happening, she was thrown to the floor and another man violently took her pussy, slapping her face until she wrapped her legs around him like a lover, enduring his kisses and the way he bit her nipples as he took her, pounding into her already sore pussy with all his strength, soon releasing his load over her tits after pulling out.

„ Now us...come on, Pa!” she heard the 16-year-old boy say to his father excitedly...before she was forced onto hands and knees and felt the son's hard cock push into her asshole. Her cry of pain was interrupted by his father's cock being forced into her mouth, just as she had promised him during her rounds of humiliation earlier.

Together, they began to fuck her, making her gag and howl and clench around their cocks in a painful double rape that seemed to last forever...both the boy and his father thoroughly enjoyed her holes but seemed to have limitless stamina, not tiring and, what was worse, not cumming for a long, long time...

And then, everything changed. Suddenly, there was another voice, one she had not heard among the men, shouting a series of foreign syllables, followed by a hissing sound and a blood-curdling scream...which led to more surprised gasps and screams from the gathered men. Suddenly, both cocks were withdrawn from her holes, allowing her to look up and see what was happening. One of the men – the fat merchant, Viconia noticed with no small amount of satisfaction – was on the ground, a burning hole in his back...and over his corpse, four men stepped, armed men with murder in their eyes.

To the right, his hands still smoking from ethereal fire, was a tall, red-robed, bearded man with a sardonic glint in his eyes. Next to him stood a dwarf, clad in chainmail, his long black beard obscuring one entire half of his ugly features. He was grinning broadly, brandishing an axe. By his side stood another man, clad in black, spiked armor, his face obscured behind a horned helmet, holding a heavy, two-handed blade...but the most dangerous of them all was the fourth one. He, too, was clad in plate armor, but his was pearly white, inset with silver runes. His shoulder plates were formed akin to snarling dragons and he bore a steel shield showing a symbol she had never seen before, a stylized woman in chains.

As Viconia looked up, she could see his unhelmeted face. There was a face that had seen a lot, a strong, determined face, with eyes that spoke of one thing and one thing only – an unquenchable lust for power. His short black hair accentuated his somewhat pale features...features Viconia remembered. „ Therion?” she whispered but neither the warrior nor the rest of the group had heard him.

„ What in the name of the gods do you think you're doing?” Alius was the first one to speak up, having regained his composure commendably fast. Seemingly unafraid, he stepped forward...and was cut down without a word by Therion's master-crafted blade. „ I am ending this”, Therion said calmly, then turned to his companions, „ Kill them all...”

For one instant the villagers didn’t know whether to run or attack until Doran suddenly cried “You killed Pa!” and rushed towards Therion, all the other men following him. It was a slaughter – magical fire from the robed man scorched four until they even got close and then the dwarf was between them, slashing with his axe, almost surrounded by a bloody mist.

The man in spiked armor fought – or rather killed – without the fury of the dwarf but he was even more effective. One slash. One kill. Therion didn’t even need to raise his sword again, only when Kalin came screaming in fury, he knocked him out with strike of the handle of his sword.
“I hope you don’t mind interrupting this… party, ah Viconia?” Therion asked silently, when all was over.

“Thank you Therion, thank you” Viconia gasped, not believing that the terror is over “You saved me again. I’ll repay my debt, I promise. I’ll will go with you, be of any assistance you need!” she promised, finally rising to her feet and taking off the collar.

Last edited by GrimReaper333; 09-11-2011 at 02:18 PM.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote