View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #22
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

And here is the next part.

Viconia gave Alius’ a terrified look but seeing his steely glare she lost all hope. Slowly she began crawling, on all fours, with her tits swinging as she moved, dragging the end of the leash behind her. She crawled to the first man, a towering, bearded figure – a lumberjack or a blacksmith maybe.
She hesitated for the shortest moment, shooting a glance at the wheel and whispered slowly “Please, fuck me”.

“Can’t hear you girl” the man laughed.
“Please, fuck me.” She repeated louder and seeing as he nodded crawled to the next one. “Please, fuck me.” The drow was so resigned that she was looking down all the time. It was a mistake – she didn’t even notice the hand coming, meeting her cheek in a loud slap. She yelped and looked up.
“Alius told us how to treat you. Look at me when you say it!” a fat, bearded man, looking like some kind of a merchant, ordered.
“Please fuck me.” Viconia said, trying to look into his eyes, despite the blinding light. Another slap. “Please fuck me, sir! Please!” she shouted and finally the man smiled.

“Please, fuck me sir” she whispered looking at another large man. How she could survive being raped by all those… monsters.
“Oh, little darkie, I won’t fuck you…” the man said, kneeling next to her, with one hand gently touching her cheek. “You’ll fuck me, right? And you’ll do it good, right?!” he asked, grabbing and pinching her tit.
“Ahh… yes sir” Viconia said hastily “I’ll fuck you, I’ll make it good, I’ll make it best” she assured him weakly.

She crawled from one man to another, asking them to fuck her sweet, delicate body. She heard their lewd comments as she was crawling “Ha, Alius! How did you make her be such a nice doggie!”, “Damn, look at her back, whipped thoroughly!”, “Her tits the same!”, “How it must have hurt her!”, “What a tight ass, can’t wait till I fuck it raw!”, “I’ll make her suck me off, love to feel her gagging on my tool!”, “Imagine biting those tits as she fucks you?”.

Viconia made no sign that she heard those words, just crawling and saying what she was told to. Some men were… imaginative.
“Why should I fuck you?” one asked, surprising her. “I can whip you until you bleed. Why should I waste my seed on you?”

“I… aghh…” she cried as Alius landed a lash on her back which caused the man to cheer and applaud. “I need your cock. I beg you to fuck me, like a whore I am. I deserve to be fucked, please!” fortunately she knew all too well what Alius and his family expected her to say. “I’ll fuck you! I’ll suck you off, I’ll slurp and gag and moan around your mighty cock as your son is fucking my tight, warm asshole!” she almost shouted to another guy, who wanted details, while his son was twisting and pinching her nipples. “Please, I need your cock, I’ll be writhing and twisting beneath you, I’ll be a good fuck, the best, I’ll wrap my legs around you… what… aaah! Yes, I’ll kiss you, I’ll put my tongue in your mouth, I’ll shout and moan as you’re entering me…” she begged another.

Finally, all men were satisfied with their humiliation, their need for sexual release stronger than the need to humiliate her. Alius pulled the lash, making her choke. “She’s hungry for cum, aren't you darkie?” he asked with just a hint of threat in his voice.
“Yes, I need your cum, please, I’m hungry for it” Viconia begged again, barely preventing herself from breaking into sobs.
“Heard her boys, give it to her!” Alius said unbuckling his pants as the men surrounded Viconia stroking their hard members.

Viconia lowered her gaze as she knelt down, unwilling to look at their hard, angry cocks being stroked, unwilling to wait for their seed to splatter her face. But unfortunately, things wouldn't go according to what she wanted...It was Kalin who slapped her face hard, tugging on the leash hard enough to cut off her air supply, which once again brougth a series of cheers from the men. „ Look at us while we're working up the cum for you! And don't you dare close your eyes!” He backhanded her to emphasize his point and Viconia, once her head had cleared, slowly, hesitantly looked up, opening her tearful eyes.
At least six cocks loomed in front of her, stroked rapidly by the groaning, grunting men. „ Hey...why don't you give us some incentive? Grab those tits and jiggle them for us...play with them like the whore you are!” It was the fat merchant again, standing very close to her, his fat, glistening cockhead almost touching her nose, his hand a blur as he worked his member hard and fast.

Sighing in defeat, Viconia grabbed her breasts with her hands and began to squeeze and move, cringing at the pain her own touch caused her, the welts from her last whipping still fresh enough to be extremely sensitive. Jiggling her tits for them brought even more cheers and it did not take too long for the first man to cum. It was the youngest one, the boy simply stepping forward without any comment, his cock aimed at her face...and then he came hard, his cock splattering her face with cum, thick drops landing on her right cheek, her nose and her lips, painting her dark face white. He had a lot of cum for her, spraying it all over the right side of her face before aiming lower, at her tits, the last drops landing on them, sliding over the round orbs and her fingers lazily.

Viconia shuddered with disgust and shame but had no time to reflect on what was happening here, as the sight of her being so humiliated caused the merchant to cum. He aimed higher, most of his sticky seed landing on her forehead, her eyes and in her hair. Viconia gagged as the smell of fresh cum assaulted her nostrils. The fat merchant grinned as he came, then stepped around her, tugging at her hair as he proceeded to wipe his cock clean with the soft, white strands.

„ Open your mouth, whore...stick our your tongue...”, she heard another man rumble and, without thinking, did as he said, the fear too great to allow any thoughts of defiance. Her lips parted and she stuck out her pink tongue. A moment later, both he and another man to her right groaned and a surge of cum hit her tongue, making her whimper and gag again at the bitter, salty taste suddenly assaulting her.

The other man decided to cum all over her tits, glazing them and her fingers with even more sperm. From behind, she suddenly felt someone else tug on her hair, hearing him grunt frantically...he was obviously using her hair to jerk off with, having wrapped a few strands around his cock...moments later, he came, shooting almost his entire load into her hair, making it clump together messily...more drops fell onto her back, sliding down onto the soft globes of her ass. Shuddering, she pulled her cum-coated tongue back, thinking that he had meant for her to swallow, but a kick in the side made her stop. „ Don't swallow...drool it over your chin!” the man grunted...

And so she did, parting her lips to push the disgusting fluid back out of her mouth with her tongue. She could feel it slide down her chin, a revolting mix of cum and saliva, forming a long, sticky strand hanging from her chin. „ Oh,how filthy you look, darkie!” She heard Doran laugh, „ And we've only just begun!” Viconia couldn't answer, too caught up in the horror of the situation, softly crying, her tears mixing with the cum already caking her face....and more was added as one man after the next came, their cocks exploding with huge loads, splattering her face until she was barely recognizable underneath the layers of sperm...then, as it got boring, some just came onto her sexy back or her ass...or just at her tits...she could feel cum slide down her entire body, pooling between her legs, between her asscheeks, in her bellybutton...it was everywhere.

Viconia didn't know how many had already sprayed their seed onto her or how many were still waiting to do so...for her, it was one long chain of cocks being jerked in front of her, of men enjoying her degradation and cumming to it, splattering her features and her body even more.

For her, it seemed like an eternity...but eventually, it stopped. Suddenly, there were no more grunts, no more rude comments...and there was no more cum splattering across her skin. She could no longer open her eyes, thick layers of cum lying over her eyelids and so, she could only blindly wait for what new horrors would be inflicted upon her....
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote