View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #181
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With a final groan of pleasure, I pull my hips backwards. At first you look shocked when my cock leaves your mouth. But it turns to disgust as the first drops splash onto your face. When you try to turn I grab the sides of your head again. Violently squeezing them and yanking them back around to face me. Holding you still, until it has all landed on you.

Tossing you back to the ground, I kick you in the ribs for the malicious pleasure of it. "Good now you can either have something to eat or wash it off your face. But not both."