View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 07:51 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I decide enough of the playing around. I yank her off the sofa and drag her towards the bedroom. I pick her up and toss her hard on the bed; knocking her breath out. Before she can regain her breath, I rip her clothes off. She tries to curl in a ball so I slap her hard on the ass. I shove her flat on her back, as she tries to raise her knees, I jump between them and she finds herself actually wrapping her legs up to my side. I jerk my pants down and lunge hard into the surprised girl; again making her gasp for air.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote