View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #32
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

Another short gesture, a few words and feeling returned to Viconia’s hands. Her situation was worse than she had anticipated, but the geas spell could be dispelled… but she didn’t have the ability to pray for power to her goddess. But she did notice one tiny ray of hope, one phrase that slipped Edwin’s mouth. If you try to leave our company without our permission – the same. Our – not Therion’s. That made all the difference.

Sooner or later she’d manage to turn those fools against each other and secure her freedom, it was enough to convince one of them, not all. Now she had to learn and observe and finally decide which one would be the easiest target. The barbaric, quick to anger dwarf? The arrogant mage? Sarevok who had to have some hard feelings towards the brother who had killed him?

Her thoughts were interrupted as Sarevok grabbed her and helped her to her feet. He threw her a backpack with sleeping bags and some other items (no weapons, of course) and ordered her to march. Viconia saw that Imoen was also forced to carry some things – in a bit cruel irony she carried a case with whips, shackles, dildoes and such tools of rape.

“Lets go, finally!” Therion ordered and the party started going towards Athcatla. The march was quite fast and the tired and abused girls had problems with keeping up. Fortunately the party wasn’t do brutal in this matter as in others – no motivating them to go faster with a whip or things like this. Probably the team didn’t want there to fuck slaves to loose all their strength too fast.

Finally when the beautifully dark night covered the sky, freeing Viconia from the merciless sky, Therion ordered the party to stop and set up a camp. Imoen was quickly forced to set up tents and a fire. Of course Viconia knew that Therion won’t allow her to pray at midnight for power, but she also knew that sooner or later their caution would slip. Viconia was especially surprised when she and Imoen were thrown sleeping bags, it seemed as if their captors had some shred of decency after sall. Or what was more probable, didn’t want their slaves to get cold or sick during the night.

“Damn, we have to find them some nice outfits” Sarevok said, watching the two slaves as they tried to wrap themselves into their sleeping bags for protection from both the cold as well as the lustful glares of the party.
“Are you dumb?” Korgan laughed “Outfits? Too much to do with stripping them off. And I like to see their titties jiggling!”

“If someone is dumb dwarf, it is you” the warrior calmly responded. “I thought about outfits which will only emphasize their shape… with easy access to their… strategic places, revealing much but keeping them warm…ish.”

“I’ll think about something like this when we’re in Athcatla” Therion agreed.
“Yeah, yeah, quit talking, let’s start fucking!” Korgan laughed and made a few steps towards the slaves. Imoen curled her body even more, looking at the dwarf with absolute terror until a short word stopped Korgan.

“No” Therion said calmly “No fucking today. They have to rest, Edwin’s already asleep and we have to discuss some plans”
“You two can plan” Korgan barked “I want only to swing my axe and fuck those whores”
“Not today.” Therion repeated, piercing Korgan with his gaze and then turned to Sarevok “Problems with this… brother?”
“No… brother” Sarevok responded slowly and turned back.
“Thank you, thank you…” Imoen started saying as much to Therion as to herself.
“Shut up slave! And address me as master!” her brother barked angrily and approached her.
“Thank you mas-“ Imoen started but Terion grabbed her neck, took of his cock and only after her pushed it deep into her throat he let her neck go. “Grrlll!” Imoen gagged, taken completely by surprise.

“It seems I have to fuck you just to be free from your chattering!”
Seeing as Therion began fucking his sisters throat on the eyes of his two henchmen who were denied the same pleasure Viconia understood much better than Imoen what has just happened here. “He didn’t do it because of you, you naďve girl” the drow thought “He got a new slave and had to reassert his authority. Such group can only be led by someone with an iron fist”.

All this was useful, each piece of information was to be used when time comes in a bid to gain freedom. “And now… I’ll get even more pieces. I have to talk to Imoen.” The drow thought seeing as Therion began shooting gallons of cum into his sister’s throat.

When he finally left her and went to sleep (waking Edwin only to summon some ogres to stand on guard), Viconia crawled to Imoen. “Psst!” she whispered “Tell me what in the Nine Hells is going on here? He is your brother for gods’ sake!”

Imoen just stared at the priestess impassively. “Why do you want to know?”
“It may be… useful.”
“You’re thinking about running away, aren’t you?” Imoen made a tired sigh which annoyed the drow even more “Forget about it. You would never succeed.”

“Let me worry abour it” Viconia hissed “Tell me what is going on here?”
“Its Sarevok’s fault” Imoen started slowly, whispering so no one else would hear her. “Therion resurrected him just to learn more about the divinity… they talked. In private and long. When he returned he was… different… he was always driven… hard… but he was my brother, my big brother and he took care of me. And then, he just threw me on the floor of the temple of Bhaal below Baldur’s Gate and ripped my clothes…”

„ I...I didn't understand what he was d-doing...”, Imoen continued, her voice trembling. There were fresh tears in the corners of her eyes and Viconia had to suppress a derisive snarl at the redhead's weakness. Instead, she nodded and motioned the girl to go on. „ I...asked him, I...I begged to him to explain...but he just...he just s-slapped me. Then, he took out his...his cock...and pushed it into me...”

Now, the tears were flowing down her cheeks, glistening in the moonlight. „ I...I was a virgin...but he didn't care...I tried to fight him off but...but he was too strong...and it hurt so much...I screamed and screamed and screamed...and he just l-laughed...I saw...Sarevok come out of the temple....he s-smiled as he saw me under his b-brother...”

„ It went on and..on...I just cried and screamed...i begged him to stop...and he...he said...that he would...never stop...never leave me alone again...that I had just stopped...being his sister...and would now be his...his s-slave...” It was then that Imoen began to sob again, too quiet for the ogres to hear, but still annoyingly loud for Viconia. She bit back her anger, though, as there was no need to antagonize her fellow slave...at the moment, at least.

„ I thought he would never s-stop...it hurt so much...Viconia...it hurt so much...”, Imoen mumbled, subonsciously clenching her legs together as the memory of her first brutal rape ravaged her mind again. Viconia sighed. Of course she knew how much it hurt...she'd been raped only a few hours ago...” And then...then he came...in me...” Imoen sobbed. „ And then? He must have given you an explanation eventually...”, Viconia asked, now getting impatient. If she'd have to suffer through more of Imoen's whining about how terrible her rape had been, she would forget her good intentions and try to seek something to stuff that blabbering mouth with.

„ He...tied me up...and, together with...Sarevok, he dragged me out of...the catacombs...and out of Baldur's Gate...and then...they both....raped me again...and that's when he t-told me...that he....needed to...take my divinity...as well...but he didn't...want to k-kill me...after all...since he had better...uses for me...” Imoen's voice had taken on a bitter tone. Viconia nodded slowly. Sarevok had gotten him started on the idea...and apparently, it had worked quite well, given Therion's physical and sexual prowess, far removed from the wannabe warrior she had met long ago.

„ Do you still have a divine spark?” Viconia asked after a moment, frowning in thought. If she somehow got Imoen to kill Therion...to backstab him or something like that, the tables could be turned...
Imoen shrugged. „ I don't know...sometimes I can feel...it inside me...but it's getting weaker each time he...rapes me. I'm just glad...he has stopped...giving me to...to Korgan...” The girl cast a frightened glance at the tent to the right from which loud snoring emerged.
„ Hey!” both women jumped as the voice boomed over the campsite. One of the ogres had turned to them. „ Boss said you be silent at night...no talking from you, elf!”
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote