View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #213
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict007 View Post
Awesome as usual Wiz... Little shattered u not using filesonic ne more... might just have to go premium on mega ey... Cheers again
Thanks, addict007. I observed a long time ago that it really doesn't matter much what host an uploader uses, some folks will be happy and some folks won't be. Just kinda goes with the territory

A second video by Miracle Productions. In this video, a young waitress gets the performance appraisal from hell by the two male restaurant/bar owners. The girl has been under performing in her duties waiting tables, so the two owners decide that she should be disciplined by being sexually abused, humiliated and fucked. Although I have no knowledge of the Japanese language, I could swear that, towards the end, she is screaming "I promise I will do better."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CWW84NA

Last edited by Wiz; 12-22-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote