View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:40 AM   #42
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I came in an hour to see that she had eaten all her food. I had with me a bottle of water, tooth brush tooth paste and mouthwash. I smiled and patted her on the head. "Good little bitch, you can be human for a little while so you can dressed and brush your teeth." I handed her back her clothes and removed her collar. I reached between her legs she was soaking in pussy juice. "Yes, you liked being treated like this." She blushed and looked at the floor.

"Well first we need to brush your teeth." I took the tooth paste and smeared it on my cock. "Now open your mouth" she complied and I attached the ring stretching her jaw. I took my cock and started using it as a tooth brush. I gently rubber against her back teeth stretching her cheek. Then I shoved to the back of her mouth and started brushing her back molars. I choked her with it and her tongue started licking my shaft. "Stop that, this isn't a treat this isbflgrooming." She stopped and looked at me with a sad puppy dog expression. I pulled my cock out and brushed the top and bottom of her front teeth.I then came all over the floor. I removed the gag.

"Clean this up like the bitch you are. She barked happily and cleaned off my cock and then lapped the cum of the carpet. Now get dressed and meet me by the freight elevator we're going to have some fun in the loading dock Twenty minutes later she found me waiting for her, she was bluzhing wondering what was going on. I pulled her into the elevator and closed the door. "Strip down to your panties and put these back on." She put back on her collar and leash while I helped with her ring gag. The elevator opened and I pulled her exposed body out. There were four shippers working late and the little asian clerk. "Take off your panties and stuff then in your mouth."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote