View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:04 PM   #56
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Until the end of the Korean War, if a white southern male were to be a success in practically any endeavor, it was a prerequisite to be member of the KKK. That was more important than belonging to best country club, Masonic Lodge or Knights of Columbus. Southern aristocrats were members and leaders of the KKK. Did you know that Harry Truman, Robert Byrd, Edward Douglass White, Hugo Black and most probably Warren G. Harding were members? I remember picking up an easy "A" in my senior year by taking an American history class at my university. The professor devoted an entire lecture on the virtues of the KKK during the reconstruction period in the south and up to the Korean War. He finished his lecture by saying that the the exit of the aristocracy and the take over of the Klan by racist redneck white trash marked the beginning of the terrible degradation of a once honored and revered organization.

For several decades, I hunted with a wonderful older gentleman. He was a veteran of WWII, a doctor, a member of the KKK, a Mason and a member of one of the better country clubs in town. His last KKK meeting was in 1957, two days after Eisenhower sent the National Guard into Little Rock. He cut all ties with the KKK that night.

Somedude, as you well know, I am not now or have I ever been a member of the KKK, The John Birch Society or the Mickey Mouse Club. But, Annette was so hot! Seventy years ago, I would have been a proud member of the KKK along with 90% of my friends, family and neighbors.

I am a Libertarian that votes for the most conservative Republican in any political race. On occasion, I vote for the individual that seems to be less of a liar than his opponent.

I have led fine highly trained committed young men with extraordinary courage and loyalty into battle. Some were Caucasian, some were of African descent and some were Hispanic. Their blood was all the same color and some died as brothers for the same cause. That cause had nothing to do with politics. It was about getting home and protecting your brother so he could get home. It didn't matter what color he was or what color you were.

I submit that racist whites were almost extinct until a revival lead by Obama and his band of racists.

I further submit that this demonstration of what the Rowdy Room should be needs to come to a close. The obscene banter between old friends and possible future friends is a large part of what this board is all about. It helped this board succeed and it it will help it thrive again.

I bare no ill will against any member here (except for Somedude and Fucking Rotter, just fucking with you guys). You get to be amazed by the wit of others and you are challenged to make an effort to match that wit. Your vocabulary of slang is vastly expanded. Your knowledge of world wide opinion is more informative than any news network.

Join in and enjoy!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote