View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I signed up for that site while the board was down. They have some pretty cute girls but good god, it's the same story over and over. And most of the girls can't comprehend that you don't pass out before you swallow the first sip of the drugged drink. And for the love of god, if your boyfriend hands you a glass with a drink that has changed color since your last sip, don't fuckin' drink it!

Not to mention the idea that I can rumage in my pocket with a wax paper of sleepy-drug, with her on the bed with me, pour it in her drink while looking over my shoulder at her and she's not going to notice? Don't bother drugging that one dude, she's already brain dead!

Not to make lite of our friends gift here. But to shell out 30 bucks for the site like I foolishly did... sorry that they're part of our hosts sites too... but man, mix up the knock outs and you would have had a better site... instruct the girls to give me more than 2 or 3 seconds before they pass out from a drug... and let's add some variety to sexual positions too while we're at it.

END OF RANT. SORRY.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote