View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #1
tinyvictim

tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tinyvictim Send a message via Skype™ to tinyvictim
Red face A shy, quiet "hi"

For as long as I can remember I've fantasised about being taken advantage of in some way. I'm amazed there are other people who understand that urge. I've been reading the stories here for a few weeks and now decided to join the site. I spend enough time here I figured I might as well.

Anyway about me: I'm a student, small, very slim, with long hair. Guys don't usually notice me because I'm quiet and I don't really have a lot of, uh, womanly assets. This and my shyness means I haven't dated much. I'm still a virgin.

But I think about sex all the time. And usually it's not sex but rape. I imagine how badly it'll hurt (I'm very small) and the fear arouses me for some reason. I fantasise about a man getting off on causing me horrible pain and fear. I may have fixated a bit on painful penetration in my fantasies. I think about it a lot. Sometimes when I masturbate I start to cry imagining it.

That might be TMI. Sorry if it is. Anyway hi everybody.
tinyvictim is offline   Reply With Quote