View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #40
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I'm glad I could help you post that for the first time Jas, a brave contribution to the thread. Thank you.
I have several people ask me about Rogue helping me post my story.

Rogue and I have been friends since before I joined RB. He and Huni encouraged me to post in this thread. I was nervous, RB can be brutal. I didn't want to be attacked.

Rogue read the post first and told me to post it. He and Huni held my hand via the internet because I was upset by merely editing it and by putting it out there for people to see and judge.

If Rogue hadn't asked, pushed and then he and Huni helped me through it, I would never have posted it. They stayed up with me, I know it was after 3 am for both of them! *hugs*

So, thank you Rogue and Huni. You are the best!

Jasmine
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote