View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember I WANTED to be raped when I was 13 years old. I was very horny back there but know I should not have sex and even do not have anybody who convince me to try And there was a rapist in my neighbourhood, who pretended to be a mechanic. He attacked girls in my age in their own houses, raped them and left. Everywhere I could see warning with drafts of his face. I studied it hard to be sure that if he knock to my door, I recognize him and invite.
But he did it only in my fantasies.

My rape fantasies started even earlier. Maybe when I was 10. Or 11. I remember I read a book in which a girl was raped by her enemy, the scene was described from his point of view, he was so fucking horny there, beat her hard too, and she was a virgin before. I just loved it, read many times and masturbated right after the main hero cum into her.
JustSexToy is offline   Reply With Quote