View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:24 AM   #8
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Epilogue, Homecoming
Emily staggered like a zombie toward the airport. After what seemed like hours she walked into the terminal. After a wash in the ladies room she went to customer service and asked to use their phone.
"Hello?" a voice said.
"Daddy, I want to come home."
Emily walked to the waiting area at Newark Airport and into her father's arms.
"Emily, sweetheart, I was so worried about you." her father gushed. "Let's get you home."
Back in her bedroom, in the comfort of familiar things, she began the long period of readjustment, trying to put the terrible events of her trip behind her. She came down to her room and curled up by her father on the couch.
"Pumpkin, it's so good to have you back," her father said.
"I love you, Daddy," Emily said.
Then, Emily unzipped his fly and took the full length of his throbbing member into her mouth.
Her father patted her head and said, "That's right, honey. You'll always be Daddy's little girl."

Last edited by gduke; 11-22-2021 at 09:26 AM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote