View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:22 AM   #7
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Part 7, Reunion
Emily spent her first day in Los Angeles asking where and if anyone had heard of her boyfriend's band. She had nearly given up when she saw a piece of paper taped to a lamppost.
"Snot Rocket" the paper shouted in scrawled hand letters.
"Ooo, that's today's date," Emily thought, even giggling a little.
She had just enough cash to get in the door. It was a small club but the flashing lights and blare of poorly tuned guitars was incredibly disorienting. Nevertheless she found her way through the mayhem and to the dressing room.
Snot Rocket finished its set and burst through the dressing room door.
The laughing stopped when Emily said "Brandon!"
"Emily?" Brandon said in shock. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm joining you, just like we planned!" Emily said, beaming.
"I didn't think you'd really come. I just said that so I could get into your pants." Brandon admitted. "I have a girlfriend."
A girl with big tits, lots of ink and a cigarette looked at Emily with pity.
Emily was crushed. Everything she had suffered, the pain, the degradation, all for nothing. She collapsed into a blubbering heap
"Jesus fucking Christ," Brandon said, dragging the big tits girl from the room.
Emily could hear Bigtits shouting from the hall, "I don't care who she is, you have to get rid of her!"
"Can we take you somewhere?" Brandon asked when he returned.
"The airport," Emily said through a veil of depression.
The creaky, old van carried Emily and the members of the band to LAX.
"I suffered so much to get here," Emily said. "I just want to get home, and stop getting raped."
The van went quiet. The musicians all looked at each other. An evil smile crept across Bigtits's face.
"I'm going to make a quick stop," said Brandon from the driver's seat.
There was silent, increasing tension as the van snaked through abandoned warehouse streets. Emily was frozen with fear as the van squealed to a stop under an overpass.
"Hey, don't worry" Brandon said. "We're not going to rape you."
After Emily breathed a sigh of relief, he said, "just kidding, we're totally going to rape you."
Everyone laughed but Emily.
Emily was spread out on the floor of the van as the musicians took turns fucking her bald cunt and little pink asshole. The guitar player was in her cunt, the drummer was in her ass and the bass player was in her mouth as Emily tried to imagine herself somewhere else. Try as she might though, there was no escaping the fact that every orifice she had was filled with cock. Penises slid in and out of her body so fast and so randomly that she was becoming disoriented.
Bigtits rode Brandon's cock on the floor next to Emily and mocked, "Poor Emily! She came two thousand miles to watch me fuck her boyfriend!"
Bigtits pinched, twisted and pulled Emily's nipples while laughing, "Oh my god, they're so fucking little!"
One by one they climaxed in her cavities filling her once again with the semen of strangers. Once again she was pushed out into the street, like garbage. As a final insult, Bigtits hopped out of the van, squatted over Emily and pissed in her cum-smeared face. Emily took it without moving or showing emotion. Bigtits made a squeaky little fart as she squeezed out the last few drops of urine onto Emily's face.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote