View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:05 AM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Kindness of Strangers

Part 1, The Interview
Emily was petite. She had a girlish figure with tits big enough to get noticed, but not enough to sag. Her ass wasn't big, but it was cute and was definitely worth a good slap or two. Her face, framed by shoulder length blonde hair, was pretty and still had the look of innocence, in spite of what she'd been through.
The detective motioned toward a chair and said, "Please have a seat Miss Blake and I'll have a female officer take your statement."
The bare room had only a table and two chairs. There were no windows and fluorescent tubes hummed flat, cold light throughout. A new case file had been started and a paperweight sat neatly on top of it. "To protect and to serve" was embedded deep in its glass core. Emily sat down and pulled her feet up on the chair, arms wrapped around her legs and her head resting on her knees.
The detective returned a few minutes later with a woman in an officer's uniform. She looked fit and had black hair pulled into a tight ponytail.
"She'll take it from here," the detective said as he stared the female officer in.
"Okay," the female cop said through a kind smile. "Please tell me what happened."
"Thank you. I met a man named at a truck stop in New Jersey who said he'd buy me dinner," Emily said. She squirmed in her seat and bit her lip. The female cop took note of Emily's cute, little, braless tits and hard nipples that poked through her T-shirt. She wore sweatpants cut down to shorts and her slender legs had goosebumps. She was barefoot.
"What were you doing at the truck stop, Emily?" the female cop said, immediately changing her tone.
"When I turned 18 I left home and I was trying to get to California to meet my boyfriend. I thought I'd hitch a ride," Emily said.
"Um hmm," the female cop was writing and looking suspiciously at Emily. "Go on."
"The man at the truck stop said after dinner he'd drive me to Pittsburgh. He was smiling and he looked a little like my dad so I thought I could trust him. We ate at the lunch counter and headed out to his truck but he didn't have a great big one, it was like a pickup with a box on the back. We got in and there was a hole behind the seat that was big enough to crawl through.
He asked me to go through there and get a couple of cokes, so I did. When I got into the box part of the truck there was no light and the next thing I knew he was back there with me, and he looked really mean," Emily sniffled.
"Is than when he raped you?" the the female cop said, starting to look bored.
"He turned on a light and I could see that there were old mattresses on all the walls and the floor. I tried to get back through the hole but he block me and slapped me with the back of his hand so hard that I fell down." Emily said.
"Is that how you got the black eye?" The cop asked.
"Yes,"said Emily. "Then he pulled out a big hunting knife that he put against my neck. He said if I fought back he'd cut my throat. After that he used it to cut off my clothes. When I was naked, he stood up and took off his pants. I was so scared I couldn't move. Then he laid on top of me and put his thing in me," Emily said with tears running down her cheeks.
""Miss Baker, I need you to be clear about what happened," the female cop said sternly. "By 'thing', you mean 'cock', right?"
Emily knodded shamefully.
"And when you say 'in me' you're talking about your cunt, right?" the female cop said.
Another knod.
"So say it," the female cop insisted.
"He put his cock in my cunt," Emily admitted. For a moment she was transported back and she could feel his penis inside her, smell his breath, and relive the fear that seemed too terrible to be true.
"Then what?" the female cop demanded.
"Then he turned me over and put it in back," Emily said quietly.
"Miss Blake, be specific," the cop snapped.
"He put his cock in my anus," Emily said.
"So he laid you down and fucked your cunt, and then he flipped you over and fucked you up your ass," the female cop sneered. "Anything else?"
"He put it in my mouth," Emily said, almost pleading.
"You're saying after he pulled his cock out of your asshole, you sucked him off," the female cop said.
"Yes," Emily replied. She tried to push away the memory of the taste and smell of her own ass but knew it would always be with her.
"So if that happened in New Jersey how did you get here, to Michigan?" the female cop asked.
"After he raped me he went back to his seat and started driving. I tried to get out but the doors were locked and he showed me the knife when I tried to go through the hole in the front.
Evey once in a while the truck would stop and he'd come back and rape me again. He made me say 'thank you' and call him 'sir'," Emily whined. "He did it over and over. Drive and then rape."
"So how did you get away?" the cop asked, her eyes narrowing.
"After a while, maybe a couple of days, the truck stopped and the doors opened, and he threw me out. I was on a dirt road in the woods with no clothes. He had taken the cut up pieces of my jeans and sweatshirt with him."
"Did you get his license plate number?" the cop said.
"I didn't think of that," Emily admitted as the officer rolled her eyes.
"Where did you get the clothes?" the officer asked.
"I walked until I came to a house and they were hanging on the clothes line. I didn't want to take them but I was naked," Emily almost whispered the word "naked."
The officer stood up. "I've heard enough. You're under arrest."
"Arrest?" Emily's jaw dropped.
In an instant the officer had Emily up against the wall and cuffs clicked around her wrists.
"I've got better things to do than listen to a whiny lot lizard," the officer said.
"A w-what?" Emily stammered.
"A truck stop whore," the officer said with disgust. "You come in here crying about a trick that went wrong and then admit to petty theft. The people who live at the house where you took the clothes called this in."
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Emily pleaded. "I'll go away and I won't come back, I promise."
"Well, it is a lot of paperwork," the female cop said, locking the door."
Emily was shaking as the the female cop turned her around and pulled the t-shirt over Emily's head. It dropped down over her cuffed hands and the officer untied the drawstring on Emily's shorts. The shorts dropped to the floor.
The big, muscular dyke pressed her nightstick to Emily's lips and said, "Why don't you show me what the truck driver did."
The nightstick went into Emily's mouth and down her throat until she gagged. The officer pulled it out with a string of mucous that she deftly twirled around the stick before pushing it between Emily's pussy lips.
"Tell me what he did, Emily," the female cop said
"He put his cock in my cunt," Emily said quietly, drowning in shame.
"That's right, he did" the officer said, working the stick deeper and deeper into Emily's vagina.
The muscular lesbian started taking off her own clothes, and soon the Kevlar vest was tossed to the floor. Both women were naked and the female vop fucked Emily with the nightstick while she manipulated Emily's clit with her thumb. The officer''s firm body was pressed against Emily's petit frame and hard nipples met and rubbed against each other. The big dyke's crotch was an unkempt bush, but Emily's was hairless. She had spent her birthday money to have her cunt lasered clean. Her pussy was perfectly smooth, and would be forever.
"You like that, don't you, whore?" the officer smiled.
"Um, yes?" Emily said, guessing at what the officer wanted.
"Yeah, you like that," the officer said. "Now you're going to lick my pussy, nice and slow."
A look of fresh horror flashed across Emily's face. The idea of putting her face into the officer's hairy groin made Emily sick to her stomach. The officer sat on the edge of the table and put one leg up the chair. Emily was weeping as the cop pushed her head down to her crotch.
"Stick out your tongue, whore," the cop demanded.
Emily's little pink tongue slid out and the cop ground her clit into it. The dyke cop moved her pelvis up and down as Emily's tongue slid from her clit, through her cunt lips, down to her asshole and back. She gyrated against Emily's face, fucking her mouth and quickening her pace. Emily was filled with confusing feelings, stimulation, fear and shock at being touched by a woman this way. She couldn't help but notice the hard, muscular quality of the big dyke's thighs and ass.
The cop turned her face to the ceiling and her eyes rolled back in her head. Emily nearly suffocated while orgasm contractions clenched her tongue. The cop released Emily's head, leaving Emily gasping for air and the dyke sweaty and fulfilled.
"Stand up, whore," the cop commanded.
Emily struggled to her feet.
The female cop bent Emily over the table. Her face slammed into the metal table top and it was cold against her cheek. The cop's left hand pawed at Emily's tit while the other grabbed the paperweight. The female coo spat on it and started working it into Emily's asshole.
Emily was whimpering as the paperweight stretched and then popped past her anal muscles and the cop whispered in her ear.
"Something to remember me by, slut. Now get that paperweight and your whore ass out of my town. If you come back your next visit will be much, much worse."
The clatter of keyboards stopped and snickering started as Emily waddled through the station and to the front door. The officers were in hysterics by the time she left.
"Have a nice day!" The lesbian officer mocked.
As Emily walked down the street, she cried and cried.

Last edited by gduke; 11-28-2021 at 09:22 PM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote