View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #22
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_ThighLover View Post
Blimey, I didn't think my thread would produce so many replies! Thanks for doing so. I love the emphasis on blackmail.....such an excellent fantasy to have, is it not?

Just imagine a young tease at work, who has been wearing short skirts and showing off her legs for a while, making you lust for her...then you find some act of misconduct she has committed, and threaten to expose her if she does not submit to your lustful desires.

Just imagine the thrill and elation you would feel when you found the evidence of misconduct.....

(On Yahoo if anyone else wants to chat in-depth, as dthighlover)
For me, better the person being blackmailed a senior manager. How about a bitchy, bossy manager? A subordinate discovers she has been fiddling the books and blackmails to performs a variety of acts. The subordinate is of course a repulsive man, she an absolute beauty in the finest suits she could afford from her fraud. Works for me!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote