Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 9
The Assassins
Of course, I was a fool to trust my sister’s promise. After all, all rogue agents of the Society were commanded to be destroyed. I knew the day would come when they sent someone after me. Yet as the days passed, I grew even more comforted that Hannah would leave me alone. Still, I wanted my revenge and I was going to have it one way or another. Some may say that it was my quest for revenge that set the rest of the events that took place in motion, but that is not true. Instead of making the next move, I watched and waited to see what they would do first.
About a year of watching and waiting, we finally have a visitor. Of course, Bill’s empty gun doesn’t faze the girl. Everyone in the Society knows that he never puts bullets in the damn thing. It only works on everyone else. Sometimes I wonder if Bill was crazy from the start. I doubted that wiping his memory more than once caused it. Something else happened to him, but to this day I still can’t figure out what.
Where was I? Oh yes, the visitor. Like most of my visitors from the Society, she came at night. It wasn’t too hard to spot her because she actually drove up to the house instead of hiding herself and sneaking around through the woods. She slowly got out of the car and I spied the LK ring on her finger. I remember thinking “So, they did decide to use those rings. Hannah, who in the world have you sent at me?”
Bill of course did his usual thing. Upon hearing someone outside, he screamed in a rage and ran towards her with the shotgun in his hand. She ignored him, and proceeded to walk up to the front door. My husband got within arm’s reach of her, and without missing a step she flung him to the side. He ran off, probably to go cry somewhere. Idiot.
My visitor approached the door and started to pick at the lock. Hah, as if I didn’t know she was there. I waited patiently behind the door as she slowly opened it. We both gasped in surprise.
“Amy? Amy Wilson?”
“Melinda? Melinda Wilkinson?”
“It’s Warren now…that was my husband.”
“Oh…well this is unfortunate.”
“Why?”
“You’re the rogue agent I’m supposed to kill.”
“I knew this day would come. Hannah, I’m sure you’re listening. I’m very displeased with you.”
Suddenly Amy motioned to me with her hands. Sign language, great. One of the few things I’m not good at. I looked at her questioningly and she sighed.
“Prepare to die.”
Her eyes look back at me pleadingly. Slowly, I begin to understand what she wants me to do.
“Hannah, you are a fool if you think I wouldn’t touch her. She may have been our friend when we started the Society, but she is nothing to me now.”
I mouth the words “I understand” to Amy. She winks at me, and tackles me to the ground. We wrestle into the house. As soon as we are in a room that isn’t easily spotted from the outside, we stop.
“Ha…ha…Hannah, hel…help me!”
“Hah! Hannah can’t save you now.”
Amy’s breath comes out in rasps as she pretends to be strangled. She huffs and puffs. If I wasn’t watching her right then, I really would have believed that she was being strangled. Suddenly she crumpled to the floor. I breathed an exhausted sigh, as if I had to work to strangle her.
“Hannah, you’re going to pay dearly for this. We both knew this would happen and I am not happy at all.”
Amy mouths at me to detach the ring from her finger. I do so quickly and gently place it on the floor without a sound. A small light on the inside of the ring slowly dims to nothing.
“It’s safe for us to talk now. I’m glad you realized what I wanted.”
“Why did you want me to fake your death?”
“Things are bad in the Society now, real bad.”
“It must be if they recruited you to kill me. Why did they come to you anyway?”
“She wanted to see if you would kill someone you cared about so that she might prepare for a day when you came for her. It was Hannah’s way of asking herself ‘If I come to kill you will you kill me?’
“She told you this?”
“No. I overheard Hannah and her new lackey talking about it.”
“Right, the second in command position. Who is it?”
“Molly Hamilton. She‘s part of the Second Generation.”
“Second Generation?”
“Yes. They want their daughters to be in the Society as well. This is the only reason husbands are provided, so that we may birth the next generation. It also gives them leverage for the mother. If the mother is uncooperative, then the child pays.”
“How awful!”
“Yes it is, the worst part is new members are joining the Society. They will fall into the husband trap soon.”
“It’s a good thing you didn’t fall into the trap yet.”
“But I did, and I have a daughter now too. They might not take her in now that I’m supposed to be dead. I just wish I didn’t have to fake my own death. Now I can’t ever see her again.”
“Hey, it’ll be ok. I have a plan to take out the Society, but it will take some time to process, years maybe.”
“That sounds good. Can you do me a favor?”
I smile “yes, I’ll watch out for your daughter as much as possible.”
She looks at me, the sadness erased from her face, “I’m counting on it. Watch her from a distance. Keep her safe and keep her from being killed.”
“I will. What is her name?”
“Tina Hill” (for those of you keeping score, Tina Hill became Huntress, making this task of protecting her far more difficult than it should have been!)
“Rest easy Amy, I will protect your daughter. In the meantime, you should run and hide.”
“Way ahead of you Melinda. I have a small place in Mexico that I picked out. I’ll go there and just disappear. Here’s the address so that you can come and find me when you are ready.”
“Before you go, may I have that ring? I could use it to listen to Hannah’s plans.”
“Yeah, here let me show you how to use it that way. Now that I’m ‘dead’ I have more freedom to manipulate it more.”

Yes, more assassins came, though it was a long wait. I’m surprised that no one came for me the last time my sisters and I met. It was one Christmas, so very long ago. That was a tense time, but we really had no choice. People were becoming more difficult to control. I heard reports that husbands were raping their lesbian wives at the wrong times through the ring that I had. Lana expected us to be together at Christmas, and I’m not sure what would have happened if we all didn’t show up. Either way, that was the first time I noticed that my machine had a setback. Memory wasn’t permanently deleted, just moved into the deepest part of the subconscious. Lana was obviously acting differently than the way the Society wanted her to act. She in fact was acting more like herself. Hannah was too intent on what I would do to notice this, and I wondered if anyone else noticed it as well. This is when I thought of working on a different kind of machine, one that implants thoughts into a person’s brain. Tell them to do something, they’ll do it. Show them what you want them to see and they’ll believe it. Hannah must have noticed me smile while I was thinking about it because she tensed up like a fight was going to happen right then.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the long wait before the assassins arrived. It was in fact years after the Christmas meeting that three assassins came at once. Hannah used people that I didn’t know against me, but they were no match for me and aren’t worth mentioning any further. I was able to get their rings and upon tuning it up could now hear everything that Hannah and Molly said whenever they wore their rings. Through this I learned that more assassins would be coming, and I decided to make my move by going over to Lana’s. My Implant Machine looked complete and I thought that I could bring out a part of Lana that no one had ever seen. This time, Hannah will be faced with going after someone she loves. Only this time, she will die.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:41 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote