Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:47 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 8
Betrayed!

A little while after we were assigned husbands, Hannah was appointed leader of the Society. She became…different after that. I can’t explain how different she was, it was like she took on a completely different personality. This was not the sister that I loved to caress and have relations with.
At around the same time period I noticed that there were sudden gaps in time and lapses in memory. At first I simply thought that the gaps and lapses were because I was having so much fun with my victims.
Then I started to notice the gaps and lapses becoming more frequent and longer. Sometimes I would wake up on a Monday and find myself going to sleep on a Wednesday with no memory of Monday’s sunset and Tuesday’s sunrise.
Eventually I started to notice slips of paper in my pocket after the memory lapses. That’s when I realized they were using the machine on me. Unfortunately my short notes didn’t make any sense and stopped after a while. I wondered how I pulled off giving myself clues about what I was trying to get myself to remember.
No one else in the Society seemed to have any problems. After talking to a few members I realized that I was the only one who was having these memory lapses. I decided to ask Hannah for the reason why.

Suddenly I found myself in my room in bed.
“Ugh, damn it not again,” I cursed. I peeked out the door and looked to see if anyone was in earshot. No one was and I was happy about that. The best time I think is when I think aloud.
“Ok Melinda, what was the last thing you remember…ok, I talked with a few people about the memory lapses and then I decided to go see Hannah about it…yes, then I woke up here. Ok, now is there anything in my pocket? Yes, good. Now all I have to do is put all the pieces that make no sense together. Ok, it looks like I wrote everything down at once this time. Ok, so put it all together Melinda ‘Small light, Hannah, orders, suspicious, death.
“Ok, small and light is a new one. Light must refer to my machine, and since I didn’t put a comma between small and light they must be connected. So, how would the machine have small light when the last time I noticed it was rather large…because the object causing the light was small…so they must have made smaller machines…Hannah or others were ordered to make smaller machines? Yes, that must be right.
“Suspicious and death could mean anything…”
After talking for a while, I still could not find the meaning behind suspicious and death. I didn’t have to wait long though. The very next day we all assembled.
Hannah greeted all of us and called me by her side. She smiled a devilish smile as she said “You all know Melinda, and I’m afraid that she is no longer able to stay.”
“No longer stay! What are you…”
“Let me finish my dear sister. You know Melinda has been asking you about memory lapses, well I am here to tell you why. Melinda is meddling in Society affairs and causing distress among myself and the other leaders of the Society. We have therefore decided that she be cast out. You may all come to me with questions, but first I must talk to Melinda alone.”

“What the hell are you doing?”
“You are too dangerous Melinda. I first used the machine to wipe your mind because you were very angry and lost your temper. We all know what happens when you lose your temper.”
“Yeah but why didn’t you tell me…”
“I did. You got angry and we had to wipe your mind yet again. Over and over again we kept doing it.”
“But…”
“No discussion.”
“Yes discussion! I bet anything that I was supposed to be the real leader and you wiped my memories away so that I wouldn’t become the new leader.”
“You accused me of doing that before you know. I denied it, why bother now? We both know you’re right…well, at least one of us will know. Your mind will be erased again and you will remember nothing of the Society.”
“YOU FUCKING BITCH” I screamed. Suddenly I realized what suspicious and death meant. Hannah’s behavior was suspicious, so suspicious and deadly that I wanted to kill her. But now was not the time or place to kill Hannah.
Instead of attacking Hannah, something that I probably did so many times before, I ran as fast as I could away from that place. Somehow I found myself in my car and ended up driving back home to Sunray. I was amazed at the very thought that I was still alive.
My amazement didn’t last too long. There was a letter for me already there in the house on Sunray.

Melinda,

You will not understand fully why I did what I did and I will never explain it to you. I am very influential in the Society now. With one order I can have a handful of agents on you within the hour. This letter arriving before you should confirm that fact. If after 12 hours you are still alive then hundreds of agents will come after you.
I could have given the order as soon as you left, but I didn’t. For the sake of our sister we should have a truce. Lana doesn’t need to bear the pain of one sister killing another. I promise you that if you do nothing to us in the Society then we will do nothing to you. I may also let you back into the Society if you wish, but that can’t happen now. I will contact you when you are able to come back.

Love,
Lana

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:41 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote