Thread: Only You
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #3
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigil View Post
This is absolutely beautiful. The internal back-and-forth between the protagonist's shame and self-righteousness, the description of a truly unwilling woman so confused by her body without ever fully committing to either side of her drives, it has been years since I read something this good in this line of fiction. You, my friend, are an artist and I want to see more of your work. Their individual struggles play off each other like a most dark and twisted duet, and we see it through the eyes of a man who can actually see the fear and pain he causes the sister he professes to love, even as he justifies her violation and twists his perceptions and reactions to fit his own want. The only point of criticism I can currently think of is that we're desperately needing a climax, a crescendo to this wonderfully horrid little double journey of self-discovery, one that I can't wait to read. Usually, I'm not into incest at all, but with this it didn't bother me at all. Brilliant work, well done!
OH wow. Thank you. I want to continue this story now just to live up to your praise
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote