View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I smile reassuringly as I take your bags, noting for a moment your nervousness, I briefly wonder if I have overplayed my hand a little, then when I see you relax and hand the bags over, still smiling my best, good old cockney smile I nod down the road a little “this way darling” and turn to walk away “there’s an alley a little way up the road which is a shortcut to the back of the tube station.” I walk slowly, letting you fall into step beside me, trying to distract you from our destination with a battery of questions.

“By the way love, I’m Pete”

“Where are you from?”

“You all alone in the big city, that’s brave” and how long have you been here and where are you staying? ”

As the last answer leaves your lips, we reach the alley that leads to the shortcut, smiling I turn to you “not far now love, just down here and you will be there” I lead you down the alley, smiling as we get level with a van sitting there, idling with its side door slide fully open, nearly walking into it, “shit fucking stupid place to park” I wink at you, when out of the shadows a man appears, behind you and fires a taser into your back, the voltage running through you, making you slump forward, I quickly drop your bags and throw you into the back of the van, sliding the door behind us, then I jump into the driver’s seat “Joe, grab the ladies bags and get rid of them” with that I pull away, back into the road and heading towards our destination.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote