View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:33 AM   #37
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Avendia

The big one that busted in the front door grabbed Monique. Twisting and crushing her breast in his hand. She gasped the pain bringing tears to her eyes. Monique lashed out raking her nails over his face drawing blood. Even with the wine clouding her mind she knew he meant her no good. Her knee came up to smash into his balls and cock. There was no way she was going to let these animals use her. Especially not this one.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote