View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:29 AM   #35
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

Ana swallowed hard, looking at the weapon. But she really could not just roll over like a puppy. Never in a million years. So...

"Dani, Monique... introductions are apparently in order. These are the asshole thugs who've broken in, and who will no doubt in short order be done away with. Asshole thugs, you know my friend's names already. Now take the money and the cars and fuck off."

Looking at these three hard-cases, she was pretty sure talking back might have been a mistake. On the other hand, however, it's best in any type of verbal negotiation to open with your firmest stand. So she did. No fear.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote