View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #29
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

At first, Ana was shocked into stillness by the commotion at the front door. Screaming, crashing... what on earth?

Seeing the hulking guy behind the intrusion, her fight-or-flight kicked in beyond belief. "Dani, Monique... quick, get out of here, get into the kitchen. Call 911! Get going, get going!"

She tried to find something that she could hurl at the creep and maybe injure him.

But there was nothing. So she crouched into a smaller silhouette and hope she could spring into him and hurt him somehow.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote