View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #25
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

Take care of the cars. That would be my job I suppose. Even with ours blocked in things could go badly. Desperate enough they could simply ram it out of the way. If they wanted to risk injury. And given what we will be doing I imagine they will be willin' to do that. Though the idea of a half nude woman, gasping in panic, sitting in a car seat bouncing as tons of metal rams into other tons of metal is... appealing. No, no one escapes. Or even attempts it. Quietly I pop the hood of each car and remove a vital piece. Starting them is now impossible, Flinging each one in a random direction as far as I could. My head bobs up and down at Tim, "they are not going anywhere. Let's have some fun." Idly brushing some oil from my hands, though I want them slightly dirty when I manhandle the sluts. Their description sounded high class. And getting them dirty would probably disgust them. One more benefit.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote