View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #24
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim paced around the house eating his candy bar. He was ready to drive back out to the cabin to have fun with some women. "Let's go!" Tim left the candy bar wrapper on a table and picked up his bag after adding the knife to it. The sound of feet hitting the ground, doors opening and closing signaled the start of adventure that would have a happy ending for the guys. The ending of the adventure for the women, would be to be determined. The guys had started talking about finding some full time sex slaves and almost kept some women from a recent laundry mat robbery.

"I think these women will be better than the laundry mat bitches!" Tim had high expectations after seeing the three cars out front at the cabin. He kept it nice and easy driving through the small town of Paradise. A little music provided a small distraction in the car. It was also starting to get dark and that was perfect for Tim as he retraced his steps to locate the cabin. "Let's take care of the cars first," Tim used their car to block the one lane driveway and got out to open the trunk to get each bag out. "That's the one I saw in town earlier," Tim spoke and pointed at the car that led him to cabin earlier in the day.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote