View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #22
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I've actually had this conversation with a lady I thought I knew quite well as we had an extended sexual relationship. She freaked out and won't ever see me again. That I understand. But in addition she has taken steps so that if anything would happen to her I'd be the number one suspect. So yeah, be careful. Think it through again because you do not know how someone might react.
I can see, too, how this is risky for men. I know women can be fickle and we make it hard on guys, sometimes. It's like we expect you to know without accurately and thoroughly explaining what it is we want, or you get mixed signals. I feel sorry for guys who honestly get caught up in some mess they truly did not ask for. And I'm not talking strictly about fantasies, it can be anything. Guys have to protect themselves as well from the mental cases out there.