View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default Poll for the men: What is your sexy nationality?

Stereotyped, of course. I hope you'll forgive me.

In this fantasy, you're going to force a hot woman on a cruise ship.

Are you:

A gentlemanly, suave British man, ready to make her swoon into your arms until it is far too late for her to protest?

An Aussie with a bowie knife, a lot of energy, and plenty of rope stowed under your bed?

A Frenchman, stalking her for days on the boat, watching her, your eyes intent, fierce, hungry...and when you finally take her, you do a very, very thorough job of it, unsatisfied unless you force this reluctant petite jolie to orgasm until she dances like a newly caught fish on the bed?

Or American, confident, a bit young-spirited...you seem good-natured though maybe arrogant, but when you force her wrists above her head and fuck her, you are very rough with her.

Or...other?

//Ravish

I've posted a poll for your victims, as well.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote