View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The continued existence of the Rowdy Room seems pointless.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that's because the Rowdy Room is NOT used as a Rowdy Room. It's just a glorified chat room. That being said: How the fuck are you my perverted pommie friend? How are the springs holding up in the old white van? Did you miss me while I was lounging about in Queensland?

Has the military might of Great Britain invaded the Embassy of Ecuador yet?

It's nothing short of disgraceful how GB and Australia are licking the boots of the cunts in the USA who are trying to extradite Julian Assange. They must have a lot more to hide eh? Nazi bastards.