Thread: I saw this:
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:26 PM   #18
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
Joined in? I merely wanted to clarify a minor point of misinformation. I'm afraid I have little of value to contribute to your long-running battle of words with Rotter, though I've found it quite entertaining! I definitely don't want to take sides. Rotter doesn't need, and almost certainly doesn't want, any help from me. You also seem quite able to hold your own without assistance. So I hope you don't expect me to ride in and save The Alamo! I'll leave that to a Native Texan such as yourself. I may live in Austin, but I'm a transplant who was born and raised in Washington, DC. Please don't hold that against me!

I apologize for this tardy post. One of my very best friends and his son were very recently killed in an auto accident. Luckily, the intoxicated illegal Mexican alien that hit and killed them was also killed. I taught the son and his father how to make long range rifle shots. With a lot of work, I taught the son to be a great wing shot. Unfortunately, his father was hopeless. Bless his heart, he couldn't overcome the basic instinct to shoot directly at the bird.

It all seemed like a good reason to fall off the wagon and crawl back into the bottle. A few truly great glasses of bourbon make everything better until the following afternoon.

So, you moved from the liberal capital of the world to the liberal capital of Texas. I hope you subscribe to the motto, "American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!"

I do not require your help with the likes of Fucking Rotter and Batffink.

The Alamo reference was apparently too subtle.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote