View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
hong314

hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Thought you could get away from us didn't you, you little thief?", Jeoy said cruelly from behind her, tightening his grab of her breasts as he guided her to the interrogation room. "I-I I don't know what you're talking about, Officer Johnson said he was bringing in to clear up a mixup" Sally stammered. "Is that what he told you," Joey laughed, "You dumb cunts will believe anything, you'll be serving 10 years hard time for your crimes". Hearing those words, Sally froze in terror, she had to get out of here, she thought as she began to struggle against her captor in a vain attempt to break free. Joey allowed Sally to struggle for a few minutes, enjoying the way Sally firm ass was rubbing against his cock as she desperately tried to break free. Moments from cumming in his pants from the pleasure, Joey suddenly and swiftly applied his hands to both her breasts, pressing the sensitive areas of her breasts at once, paralyzing his prey in pain. Sally screamed out as a sharp pain erupted from her chest, unable to continue her struggles in light of the pain, she crumpled and gave up, only to be unceremoniously tossed into a dark windowless room.

The room was a barren one, with one light a table and two chairs. Sally's eyes widened as she saw the chains and handcuffs attached to one of the chairs, designed to subdue and restrain anyone sitting there. Eyes turned to tears as Sally was dragged by her hair to the chair. The chains were somehow more painful than the handcuffs she was already in, Sally thought, as she was forced into the chair. Her legs forced wide open to the sides of each leg, her arms arched back in a painful position as her hands were chained next to her ankles. Eyeing his work with pride, Joey then began pushing up Sally's skirt, knowing she was unable to resist. "Gotta make you presentable to the boss", Joey said with a laugh, seeing her fearful eyes as he forced the skirt all the way to her thighs, exposing the baby blue poka dotted panties she had hidden from him for so long. Sally blushed in shame as Joey sat across from her staring at her panties and body in turn, trying desperately to cross her legs in an attempt at modesty, but only struggling against the chains.

This awful struggling continued until the door opened and a burly man of 50 walked into the room with Johnson. Police Chief Axelrod was a burly set man of 50, with lecherous eyes and a dirty mind, immediately noticed the struggling beauty in front of her. "You weren't kidding on how great she looks Johnson", Axelrod said with a laugh, "Why I'm bursting in my pants just at the thought of using this girl". "P-P-Please, this is some mixup, right Officer Johnson?: Sally stammered, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "God, I'm ready to fucking burst, can we just fuck her now?" said Johnson, rubbing his crotch longingly."Not now Johnson, we have procedure" said Axelrod, taking the seat directly in front of her that Joey once occupied.

The interrogation then began, as Axelrod explained to a terrified Sally how she was arrested for thievery. He showed her the purse with the planted evidence, of jewelry and rings from countless victims as before. He then explained her options to a crying Sally, she could either let this go to trial... where she would be convicted and thrown in prison for 20 years or if she confessed her crimes now and signed the warrant, they could work something out. "What kind of deal" Sally said, remembering the poor cum stained whore that was no doubt being raped as they spoke outside. Axel rod them explained to her that if she signed the confession, she would be given only 3 years parole, where she would be working as a police officer in the precinct. "Like that poor girl out there" she asked. "Yes, Officer 'Tits' Tsilker was paroled to us on a 5 yeaer stint for durnken lewdness and assaulting a police officer" Axelrod. Knowing what fate lay in store for her if she signed, Sally desperately chose the former option, much to Axelrod's annoyance.
hong314 is offline   Reply With Quote