View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
hong314

hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By forcing herself to fuck back, Vicky tapped into her most humiliating tactic she ever learned. In order to survive countless violations visited upon her on a daily basis, Vicky forced herself to learn the tricks of a whore. She learned how to slowly lick the tip of the cock to bring up premature ejaculation, how to moan and tremble in just the right way to cause a man's self control to boil over. These were the tricks that saved her from countless gang-rapes, shortening the time of each rape from hours to minutes. But the trick came at a price as Vicky had to sacrifice her dignity in the process. No longer were the violations rapes but just normal 'sex', the group rapes now gangbangs as she forced herself to fuck back willingly. The officers new it too, making sure to call her a whore as she fucked them with ferocity commenting on how much she craved for the cock now.

Tapping into this desperate tactic, Vicky climbed herself onto the 4 cock, then the 5th, bringing them to orgasm in short order. "It's not fault" shouted the 5th prisoner, frustrated that he had cum so early, "this fucking whore's fucking me back, she really wants her medicine now, don't you you cunt", he said kicking her in the stomach.
"M-m-my name's Vicky.... V-V-icky T-T-Ts-Tsi-Tsilker" Vicker muttered to herself, trying to remember the one piece of information from her past life that had not been taken from her. "What did you say, cunt?" the prisoner shouted, dragging to her feet. Vicky felt terror run down her spine as she was pulled to her feet. How did they hear her? Did she speak to loudly? "N-No-Nothing, master" she tried to say meekly, her sentence cut short as her nipples were twisted. "No you were saying a name you fucking cunt," the prisoner shouted as he mauled her breasts, "You're going to tell me what you were saying". Try as she might to resist, the pain from the maulings soon became unbearable and Vicky was forced to spill the one last secret she held.

"I said my name's Victoria, V-Vicky Tsilker", she stammered, defeated and dejected as she spoke the last syllables to her name."Vicky huh," the prisoner laughed, giving her niiples one last twist, "is that what you think your name is whore? ANSWER ME", he screamed, painfully punching her tits. Blinded from the flashing pain, Vicky forced herself to respond, "It is my name, and it'll always be my name" she said defiantly, immediately regretting the words of defiance as soon as they left her mouth.
hong314 is offline   Reply With Quote