View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #5
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If she is talking about rape fantasy stuff, for me it was with a girlfriend from about 20 years ago. She liked to be taken rough and forced roleplay sex. But we were not together long enough for it to develop further. Good while it lasted all the same, and it was the best sex I've ever had.

Other than that, a trip to Thailand when I was younger was really amazing. It was part of a year long world trip with some friends. When we got to Thailand, we did the 30 days gig in a Buddhist temple. The real deal, sleep on a straw bed, cold turkey experience with no booze or weed. For me it was a deeply satisfying experience.

When the 30 days were up and we left, we went straight to a bar and got drunk.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote