Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #102
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
You know, ezzdx, you have said some things that amused me. .
So I'm happy for this.thanks.

Quote:
Others that angered me. That doesn't matter - it's just the way this forum is.
Also I'm happy for this because this things made another memebrs happy and maybe they are more important that you,so I'm happy also,thanks.

Quote:
This post is the first one you've made that pisses me off. Making a joke about a soldier's war injuries? Do you laugh when you walk down the street and see one of your brave soldiers walking with crutches?
This is not a matter of national pride - it doesn't matter whose uniform the soldier is wearing. It's a matter of simple respect and human decency.
Generaly I respect the military men and I don't make jokes about their injuries even the normal people I don't like to do this for their injuries whatever their nationalities as they didn't attack or bother me,I'm not too bad to this degree.
but what I was meaning that doppelganger in my post,and I'll insult and attack him and make jokes about his injuries if he has and even if he is a retired soldier,as he attacked me I'll do what I see with him,but do you mind?

Quote:
Shame on you.
I think after I explained my post there aren't any shame now,except if you have another mind.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote