Thread: such sad news!!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank you sindy
i'm going to live in Porland tho lol
that's where my girlfriend lives
tho in januari we're gonna have to move... and i kinda hope her causin and her boyfriend stay together so we will move into the new house with her other causing... wich would be perfect for me cause i just like peace and quiet lol
and with the causin i mentioned first then there will be a whole lot of people around all the time, or i won't get a whole lot of attention from my girlfriend because she soakes it all up lol... told my girlfriend that too... so that in the rare occasion she actually does read this post she won't be offended lol

anyways... i just hope it will all be all right when i'm there you know