View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dropped by Pete's business in the morning like I told him, and he gave me the low down on this girl that works there in the office.

This girl's name was Roxy, and she tends to come to work tired or hungover quite a bit, and she tends to get to work a few minutes late because she doesn't have a car. Apparently she lives close by, and so she doesn't need a car to get to work. I guess the money she saves from not having a car is probably used for alcohol and what not, seeing as she's always hungover.

I got her address from Pete and went over the route that she would most likely take home, so I can intercept her when she least expects it. That way I am more likely to get the truth out of her than to get some pre-fabricated story about how she lost the credit card or whatever. I don't really give a shit about this girl, I just want to get the money back for my dear friend Pete.

After checking the route out I left to run my errands that needed done for the day, and while I was out, I went ahead and got done with things that needed done in the next few days too, just in case I needed a little more time with this stealing bitch to get the money from her, then I parked my van on the side of the road that I have deemed the best place to strike for this broad.

I've check my equipments again just to make sure I have them ready for when this goes down, because it will happen very fast. She wouldn't know what happened, and it would be over.

5pm, the business is closed, so I sit tight in the van waiting for this girl to walk up to the van.

5:30. Nothing.

6 o'clock, nothing.

Where the fuck is this bitch? Did she skip town?

It's now 7:45, and it's starting to get dark. Did I miss her somehow?

Just as I was about to call Pete to ask him if the bitch even showed up to work today, I see a petite girl dressed in a business outfit come into view. She looked like she had dark makeup on... a goth chick?

As she got closer, I got into position on the side of the van, ready to open the door and pull her in. I watched as she strolled towards the van with a smile on her face, seemingly without a care in the world. I guess after stealing a grand and change, I would be without a care in the world too!

I started counting down to when I will strike as I watched her through the one-way tinted window on the door.

I swing the door open and grabbed her shoulder with my right arm while I covered her nose and mouth with a towel soaked with chloroform with my left hand. The door swings close after me as it was equipped with a spring hinge, and we were in the van within a couple of seconds while not making a sound, aside from the door closing.

It didn't take but a few seconds for this bitch to stop fighting me and go limp on the floor of my van.

Now I have time to secure her before I take her to the interrogation room I had planned out, about an hour outside of town. I have arranged for an abandoned warehouse to interrogate this bitch through an associate of mine named Yuri. You see, him and his buddies run this film production company that specializes in... shall we say, special videos for special clients, who pay a lot of money to see young girls get unmentionable things done to them.

As I turn her around to see what I'm dealing with here, I see an attractive young girl, who can't be more than 21, laying here limp as a noodle. She had dark brown hair with black streaks through them, dark purple eye shadow and black lipstick.

She was wearing a black satin sleeveless blouse with a pretty low vee, with a black pinstriped jacket over top of it. Satin slacks with some shiny vinyl high heel boots finish off her outfit.

As she laid there, I could see that she had quite the rack on her, and as I have a few minutes to spare here, why not take advantage of this situation I have ahead of me?

I slip my hand down the vee of her blouse and slip it behind her bra, grabbing her smooth and firm left breast. I squeeze it hard and rub them a few times, then move on to her right tit. Damn this bitch has a nice rack. So nice, in fact, I have to rank this rack in the top 10 racks I have ever dealt with.

Ah fuck, I am starting to get a hard on, so I guess unfortunately for Roxy, my interrogation techniques will probably end up being sexually oriented.

Before I get blue balls, I hand cuff her towards the back of the underside of the roof in the van, where I have outfitted a sort of "prisoners containment cage" system. And just for good measure, I put a latex mask that only has holes for the nostrils and move over her head to make sure she doesn't see anything. The interior of the van has soundproof material everywhere, so I didn't bother gagging her or anything.

Not to mention, I'm not sure I can hold off until we get to the warehouse. I might have to stop the van en route and have a little oral satisfaction from this whore. I haven't been laid in over a month, and definitely haven't had my hands on a hot young bitch like this in years.

Unfortunate for you Roxy, you are going to be in a world of hurt.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote